Knives and Ice ~3~

WARNING: this is going to be very descriptive so if you are sensitive please don't read on from here.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Ill make you beg for more." Tomoyo said sure of himself whilst going up to Kyotos face and slowly moving his tongue down to his neck, roughly attacking his sweet spot.

"Nya! gawd!" Kyoto cried out.

Tomoyo slowly moved his hand to his neck, he took force of it and moved it up to his chin once their lips met perfectly he went in and jammed his tongue straight in.

Kyotos mouth was forced open and more moans poured out, as well as drool. Their tongues became familiar with each other and every part of Kyotos mouth was inspected my Tomoyos tongue. Kyoto turned crimson and proceeded to become darker.

"Ng-" Kyoto tried to back out of the passionate kiss but Tomoyo was too dominant.

Drops of drool leaked from the sides of their mouths, shining, falling onto the bed. Their lips were locked together.

Kyoto finally broke out of the kiss trying to catch his breath whilst coughing.

"Hmm... what a lightweight you are." Tomoyo said seductively.

Tomoyo put is tongue on Kyotos bottom lip and moved it down his chin, not stopping until he reached Kyotos chest. His chest was moving up and down rapidly.

Tomoyo got off Kyoto for a second and left the room.

'Damn him! Hasn't he had enough?' Kyoto angrily thought. He cringed for a moment.

"I'm back baby, did you miss me?" Tomoyo said sarcastically.

"You wish..." Kyoto muttered.

Tomoyo was holding something shiny in his hand.

'What... no it's not... he's a policeman! why would he do such a thing!? he wouldn't!' Kyoto panicked as he saw the knife.

Tomoyo smirked at him as he got back on top. "Hold still..."

Tomoyo grabbed his shirt and held the knife to it and cut two small holes.

"W-what!?" Kyoto was surprised.

Both of Kyotos nipples were exposed to the sunlight peaking through the window.

"Gorgeous..." Tomoyo sighed.

He moved his tongue up to one of his nubs and began to lick it.

"Ngh!" Kyoto tried to resist calling out.

In Tomoyos other hand there was something wet and clear. "w-what is that?" Kyoto asked in a shaky tone whilst looking over at Tomoyos left hand.

Tomoyo held out his hand.

It was ... ice

Tomoyo held the ice against Kyotos left nipple causing him to jolt around as if being electro shocked.

"Gah! nyaaa!"

"Mmm I love those noises. I would happily make those the last noises I ever hear..."

Kyoto frowned. "Well they will be once I get free!"

Tomoyo bit on his nipple hard with his teeth.

"Ouuch!" Kyoto winced.

It started to bleed. Tomyo slowly licked up the blood as it oozed out.

"Need some ice?" He laughed.

'How horrible...' Kyoto thought.

Tomoyo moved down lower to where Kyoto was hardening.

Before going anywhere near that part he took the knife to the middle of Kyotos shirt and cut it right down the middle, exposing the rest of Kyotos magnificent body. Pale, smooth, untouched, slender and just beautiful.

Kyoto blushes madly and tried to move over onto his stomach to stop Tomoyo from staring.

Tomoyo grabbed Kyotos waist causing him to tremble. "No... I love your body." Tomoyo smiled.

Kyotos face became flushed and he started to sweat a little. Tomoyo flipped Kyoto back onto his rear end.

Tomoyo felt his body all over making Kyoto shiver.

"Nnn..." Kyoto moaned softly.

Tomoyo then brought the knife down to his crotch. He cut through Kyotos jeans, the material splitting easily. The entire jeans came off right there exposing the erect bulge in Kyotos pants.

Tomoyo slightly pulled his pants down, then as soon as he saw the flesh of his member quickly rise he let go, causing the pants to snap back throwing Kyotos cock to slap against his stomach. "Augh!" Kyoto winced.

He trembled even more as the pants pressed down on the tip of his rod making small amounts of precum squirt out onto his stomach and sink into his belly button.

"Nnaa! ple-please!" Kyoto pleaded.

Tomoyo hadn't been in this position before, so he was unsure of what to do.

The pants continued to squeeze all the juice out of Kyotos cock, vains starting to appear and pulse causing to to get even harder and rise higher.

Tomoyo just grabbed his cock and shoved it in his mouth.

"Nnnnya! ya! yes!" Kyoto cried out with pleasure.

"Do you want more?" Tomoyo laughed while holding his cock to his mouth making it vibrate slightly causing Kyoto to squirm.

"Y-YES!" Kyoto cried.

'I knew I'd get him to beg for more...'

Tomoyo started to tease Kyoto, by flicking his member to the side of his mouth and making popping noises. Kyotos was a mess. Drool seeping out the sides of his mouth, tears of pleasure and screams of ecstasy.
(And a bleeding nipple :p)

Just then Kyoto thrusted deeper into Tomoyos mouth causing him to gag and cough. Kyoto grew incredibly big and started to throb even more. 'I can feel him, like his heart is beating in me...' Kyotos hips started to move rapidly. Continuing the motions of pleasure.

"Yes! ah!! that's it!!! I'm coming!" Kyoto yelled.

Kyoto arched his back and tensed up. His release was quick. Ropes and ropes of cum covered Tomoyos face, most of it landing in his mouth. "nyaaaa!" It went on for a long time.

"No! I'm coming moooore! aughhh!" It went on and on until he let at out last cry. Then he sighed in relief.

"I see you haven't played with yourself lately." Tomoyo giggled.

Kyoto was panting, his chest still moving up and down, watching Tomoyo lick up his mess.

Hey guys thanks for reading this isn't finished yet I'm just gonna start on the next chapter! I appreciate you taking taking to read I know all that happened in this chapter wasn't very important but I promise it'll start getting more interesting!!! <3