At Last ~16~

Kyoto POV

'What do I do?' My body was out of control, I had no reason to be that way.

"Don't be afraid..." He whispered whilst rubbing my head. He looked down at me with those deep blue eyes, his black hair covered most of his face, but I couldn't stop looking into his eyes.

I became lost in them.

"I... uh..." I tried to say something, but I couldn't think properly.

He leaned in to my face and put his arm around me.

I was pulled up from the couch as he pushed our bodies together.

I was so flustered I barely realised his hand was still resting on my crotch.

"I love you, I love you... so much Kyoto... I..." He repeated over and over like a spell.

"I know..." I breathed into his ear with desperation.

"I do too..."

His hand left my lap and held my cheeks, caressing them gently, they turned redder and brighter.

"Can I?" He asked.

'Why does he need my permission?'

"No... Of course not!" I said with my voice drenched in sarcasm.

He smiled and went in for it.

I parted my lips as he planted his on mine.

His tongue pushed itself into my mouth as I slowly allowed it inside.

He ran his hand through my hair, it made me shiver as he crept down my neck.

I stretched my legs out as I straddled his waist allowing us to kiss even deeper, more passionately.

"Mmm..." The two of us moaned simultaneously each time getting more and more intense.

'I want more!' I was getting incredibly greedy.

Without even thinking, my body acted on its own. My hand found their way into Tomoyos pants.

Once I felt his warm length I pulled away from the kiss.

"I- I'm so sorry! I don't know what got into m-" He moved his hand out to my lips when I reached the end of my sentence.

My hand was still in his pants, I could feel him hardening just by my simple touch.

He moved his finger from my lips and placed it on my thigh.

Then he proceeded to rub it up and down, each time getting slightly closer to my hidden erection.

"I'll touch you too..." He throatily whispered in a low seductive voice.

I nodded and pursed my lips as I tried to hide the obvious smile plastered on my face.

He fluttered his eyes and pulled me out of my pants.

It was so embarrassing my heart was beating like a woodpecker.

He stared in amazement at my throbbing erection that was already covered in white sticky semen.

"Naughty." He flicked it with his index finger making me jolt back and let out a yelp.

A red mark appeared on it.

"I'm sorry... I'll kiss it to make it better." He grabbed it in both hands and impressively was able to move his mouth onto it.

'So flexible...'

He gave the spot on my rod a little lick and a kiss, making a "chu~" sound.

My cheeks were going to melt off.