Treat me nicely ~5~

~after deciding on what Kyoto wanted Tomoyo and Kyoto went out to the city~

"I like the blue one." Kyoto commented on the plaid denim shirt.

Tomoyo moved over to Kyoto who was currently wearing his clothes, which for some reason really turned on Tomoyo. He moved his hand to Kyoto and lightly yet discretely placed it on Kyotos buttocks. Kyoto was too focused on what he was going to choose to even care.

"Well, which ones it gonna be?" Tomoyo asked impatiently, whilst pinching his ass.

Kyoto furrowed his eyebrows.

"I-I can't choose..."

Tomoyo took both the blue and grey shirts off the rack. "Come on..." Tomoyo beckoned Kyoto giving his finger a gesture as in 'get you and your ass back here'.

"I'm sorry... I'm kinda indecisive." Kyoto shrugged.

Tomoyo grabbed Kyoto by the shoulder and forced him into the changing rooms locking the door.

"Ouch..." Kyoto whined rubbing his head, making his silver hair be pushed back perfectly falling back over his forehead.

Tomoyo bit his lip.

"Why do you do this to me?" Tomoyo breathed.

Kyoto looked puzzled. Still rubbing his head.

"Come here." Tomoyo held out his hand.

Tomoyo quickly pulled Kyoto up once he snatched his hand. "Wh-what is it?" Kyoto said looking everywhere but Tomoyos face. Kyoto blushed.

"I think you know..." Tomoyo whispered. Giving him a devious wink. 'touch me' Tomoyo says with his eyes.

Kyoto lifted his hand and brushed it through Tomoyos jet black glossy hair. Kyoto couldn't help but look at his face, properly for once. 'Tomoyos eyes... they are so blue... like the ocean, I swear I can see ripples in them... he is.. kinda good looking...' Kyoto thought.

Kyoto buried his head in Tomoyos strong comforting chest, gently nuzzling it. The scent of Tomoyo filled Kyotos head.

Tomoyo pulled Kyoto closer. "I don't know why I love you... You're special to me... You're like a part of Kyou he left behind. Just for me." Tomoyo smiled. Tomoyo smelt Kyotos soft fluffy hair. 'Beautiful.' He thought.

Kyoto lifted his head and Tomoyo caressed his cheeks, as he blushed even more. The soft red pastel look filling up his cheeks. Who knew such a pale boy could turn this colour.

Tomoyo leaned in and kissed him softly, lightly biting Kyotos bottom lip and sliding in his tongue, in and out. Kyoto muffled his moans, trying to hold them in as much as he could. "ngh... oh... annn..." Kyotos moans went on and on.

Tomoyo broke their kiss and held his index finger to Kyotos pale lips that had been sucked dry. "ah, ah... no noises..." Tomoyo said waving his other finger.

Kyoto looked down at Tomoyos shoes.

"Ill... try."

Tomoyo grabbed Kyotos waist and pulled him in. "You will... be quiet."

Kyoto swallowed and gave a nod.

"That's a good boy." Tomoyo rubbed his head.

"What is it, you want me to do?" Kyoto asked looking up with those big sparkly purple eyes.

Tomoyo smirked and gave a devilish look.

"Make me come... If you don't succeed, there will be some serious punishment."