Close Call ~12~

"Get your filthy hands off me!" Kyoto warned Izumi.
Izumi glared down at Kyoto with a grin that made the joker look like a miserable guy.

Izumi's eyes were transfixed on Kyoto squirming fragile body.

"You are so cute... Kyoto."

Kyoto could feel some saliva drip onto his cheek.

'Absolutely disgusting!' He thought as he wiped it off with the back of his hand.

He gagged.

'Everything he does is terrible! He may be attractive but I do not love this man one bit.'

Kyotos eyes closed.

'Where am I?'

Izumi got off of Kyoto.

"Hm, welcome to my home Kyoto. Well... You're gonna be here for a while, so make yourself comfortable." he said sarcastically.

Kyoto shook his head.

'Most definitely not.'

Kyoto sat up on the creaking bed. The bed was very old, looked like it had come from the Victorian era. The sheets were comfortable and silky.

He circled his head all around the room. The room was big and spacious. A red carpeted floor, droopy grape curtains covering the window and a huge gold framed mirror reflecting the room.

'Honestly, how much money does this guy have?'

"This room is breathtaking, isn't it? My family ran a candle and jewel making business for a long time. However, my parents died when I was 12, leaving me with the shop and this mansion." His hands spread around the room.

He smirked.

"Aren't I lucky?" He laughed.

Kyoto scrunched his face.

'A mansion?' Kyoto scoffed.

Kyoto shivered from the cold atmosphere, hugging his waist desperately.

"This is a beautiful sight." Izumi raised his eyebrows at the half naked Kyoto on his bed.

'Shit! Where are my clothes?'

"Gross! What'd you do with my clothes!?" He squealed.

Kyoto looked down to notice a very perverse mechanism clutching his manhood tightly.

"Wha-, the fucking hell is this?!" Kyoto gasped as his clamped down even tighter.

Izumi smile grew wider and crazier.

'He is defiantly a sadist...'

"Let me tell you something. You know you like it, so just give in and enjoy it all the more!" Izumi said hotly.

Kyoto teeth clamped together hard. Grinding his teeth he let out a grunt of disapproval.

"You... SADIST!"

Izumi couldn't help but laugh so hard tears started to glisten in his eyes.

"Don't make me laugh so hard! Please... I know you get aroused from being tortured. All my pets do. So you know what I'm doing? I'm helping them by giving this intense pleasure they beg for!" Izumi growled fiercely, like a wild animal.

Kyoto got angrier.

"I'm NOT a PATHETIC little MASOCHIST!"

(for those who don't know those terms. Sadist- gain pleasure from physically hurting others.
Masochist- gain pleasure from receiving physical pain from others.
Please correct me if I'm wrong :p on with the story!)