Trapped in my own body ~15~

After Tomoyo told Kyoto the truth, his head became as heavy as a brick.

"... Wha... bu..." No audible words came out of Kyotos mouth.

Tomoyo sat on the rails, outside his apartment.

It was an old residential complex. Set outside.

The tarnished silver rails guarded the whole walking passage and stairs. Pale grey concrete, nothing really refined or sophisticated like red velvet carpet.

"It's true... you in fact saved your father, from making the wrong choice."

Kyoto was overly flattered, You could tell from his flustered gaze upon me and his adorable cheeks changing red suddenly like a kaleidoscope would change patterns.

"I..." Kyoto chocked out a few words.

"...So... sorry." His head dropped to his knees as he held it low and clawed at his hair with his almond shaped nails.

His fists clenched as did his jaw.

Tomoyo hopped off the railings and made his way over to his lover, who was falling to pieces.

He hovered his hand over his head.

'I can't stand watching him beat himself up over this...'

Tomoyo planted his hand on his shoulder as he gave him a soft comforting rub.

"Don't be sorry... you didn't know..." Tomoyo sighed as he embraced Kyoto in a friendly warm hug.

Tomoyo lightly kissed Kyotos head and moved away again.

Kyoto still was in a world of his own, blocking out the fact that Tomoyo was being affectionate towards him.

"Kyoto... hey!" Tomoyo tried to snap him back to reality by tapping him on the back, jabbing his thumb.

Kyoto still wasn't responding.

"I'm talking here!" Tomoyos voice grew angry and threatening.

'Damn... I have to do it.'

Tomoyo held Kyotos chin to his and...

Kyotos POV

My world wasn't making any sense. All this trouble I caused Tomoyo. And for what?

Nothing...

From the outside I could here him trying to get through, but it was like we were separated by a 20 cm thick metal wall. Only banging could be heard.

It was an out of body experience.

I could see myself and Tomoyo outside his apartment, I was having a mental breakdown.

My hands grasping my hair tightly, I could feel it.

'Why am I doing this?' I thought as I looked down at myself, Tomoyo was desperately trying to get my attention.

'Why aren't I responding?'

I couldn't possible get out of this state, I was trapped in my mind, my body shutting down.

I could just hear his muffled words.

"Kyoto!" All he was saying was my name.

I could see him touching me and then he grabbed my chin roughly.

"Kyoto..." He moved his mouth up to mine.

*snap*

Back to reality...