Chapter 1

DarkFlame is a mare..a very odd mare she has a unicorn horn and at the tip of the horn it's red her eye's looks similar to Nightmare Moons. She also has bat wing's or demon wing's she also has a strange cutie mark with a black flame and in the middle of the flame it's a light blue and what surrounds that dark fire is dark orbs which means she has Dark magic talent or skills.But her mother & Father never really loved her and when she turned 20...they left her to die in a snow strom but luckily she survived the snow strom. Not long after she met Twilight and Fluddershy in the Crystal Empire, DarkFlame was scared.

DarkFlame's Pov.

I shaked in fear when a alicorn chased me, she must've thought I was a intruder, I reached a dead end I was too weak to simply teleport away, I covered myself with my gaint wing while shaking in fear.

"D-don't h-hurt  m-me please" I studdered, my voice shaking.

"Who are you?" The Purple Alicorn questioned.

"M-my name is DarkFlame i-i was only here to rest b-because my mother and father abandoned m-me.." i answered not wanting to think about my horrible mother & father.

"Oh my that's horrible" The Pegasus said, I smiled sadly.

"Oh..I'm sorry I thought you were a intruder, my name is Twilight Sparkle, and this is Fluddershy" Twilight introduced herself and Fluddershy, I smiled feeling abit confident now I stood up on all fours.

"Name's is DarkFlame" I smiled after that day Me & Twilight & Fluddershy became best freinds they feel like sisters to me and I could never replace them no matter what.

*Month's later*

"Come on, come on Flame! Princess Celestia has requested us hurry up!" Twilight shouted at me while we were running to see Princess Celestica we burst through the door with worried faces.

" What happened?! What's wrong!? What do you need!?" Well both had worried faces, that some pony had attacked the Empire or worse. Celestia smiled at us.

"Nothing is wrong girl's, I want you too to host a party for Cadence, Shining-Armor and their baby Flurry Heart at the Crystal Empire" Celestia explained while smiling at us, this made me & Twilight sigh in relief.

"Oh thank the star's!" I said in relief.

"You can count on us Princess Celestia".Twilight bowed before dragging me out of the room. "Yes! I can't wait to see my brother again!" Twilight jumped around me all happy and excited, I laughed at this.

"Well better pack then!" I said excited.

" I'm going to tell all of our freind's be ready by 8:00 p.m bye Flame I'll see you later!" Twilight spoke before dashing out to tell everyone else, I chuckled at her excitement  I teleported to my room and started to pack everything I needed i grabbed my book that contains spells and stories of the past

*1 hour later time 7:30 p.m*

after I finished packing everything I needed it walked out side my room waiting for my freind's this is going to be exciting.

Hoped you guy's enjoyed the first chapter!

~Isa_Angel_Wings