A/N & Chapter 4

Still in DarkFlame's Pov guy's.

A/N Hey everyone yeah..there was a glitch so now there's two chapter 3's and I don't know how to undo it please tell me if this has happened to you or you know how to fix it. Thank you for reading this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Listen King Sombra what do you mean I set you free i-" Then it hite me..the book I tackled Sombra to the ground before teleporting to my room is started searching for my book.

"Come on.. COME ON WHERE IS IT!?" I started to panic i just unleashed a great evil and it's all my fault I shouldn't have read that stupid page!!!...page! That's it I'll destroy the page!. I suddenly saw remove where I put my book it opened the dress drow and saw it there. "YES!!!" I huged the book close to me, I opened it and turned to the page of King Sombra. When I was about to say ancient word's dark gaint shards of crystal's surrounded me and the book was no longer in my hoofs.

"It's cute that you think that'll do anything" King Sombra said.

" Why you sneaky, dark SON OF A-"

" Ah ah ah. Language my dear" He smirked at me.

"Don't call me 'dear' you awful overlord!" I yelled starting to regret I said that his eyes turned green...that can't be good. I stood my ground..even tho i can't escape from my crystal prison.

"YOU WILL SHOW RESPECT TO ME AS YOUR TRUE KING, NOW FACE YOUR GREATEST FEARS" He growled before casting a spell, my eye's turned green.

I suddenly saw my freinds and my parents telling me I'm pathetic..worthless...unwanted...I cried. Wait...I know this spell.

"FLAME!!! LET HER GO SOMBRA!!" I heard Rainbow Dash's voice. I snaped out of my trace, to see Rainbow fighting Sombra.

" ANNOYANCE" Sombra growled before blasting Rainbow Dash by her wing making her crash to the ground.

My eye's widened, I growled.

" HOW DARE YOU."

"HeheheehehehehehHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! What was that?"

" I.SAID. HOW.DARE.YOU!!!!!!!" I yelled before using all of my energy to stomp on the ground making the Crystal cage I was in shatter, my eye's looked like Sombra's.

"HOW DARE YOU HURT MY FREIND!!!!!!" .I growled before casting a spell turning me into a shadow dragon. Rainbow Dash's eye's widened King Sombra just laughed.

"I'm the King of Darkness my dear, you can't kill me but..I'll let you and your 'friend' live..I'LL SEE YOU SOON MY DEAR" With that final word King Sombra disappeared.

I turned back to normal then...I blacked out all that I could hear was Rainbow Dash calling for help.