Chapter 13

Luna's Pov.

I smiled down at the young pare.

"Be careful for what lays ahead." I whispered before disappearing in the night.

*Some hour's later*

No one's Pov.

DarkFlame & Sombra were sleeping peacefully while cuddling in eachother's embrace. Smiling in their sleep, Sombra couldn't be more happier, being with the mare of his dreams.

??? Pov.

I watched them, how dare HE kiss my sister how dare HE let this happen to her how dare HE fall in love with her, I will get revenge for this NOBODY WILL EVER COME NEAR MY SISTER EVER AGAIN.

*Time skip when it's morning*

No one's Pov again.

It was peaceful, the birds were chirping the flower's were blooming the wind blowing sofly. Sombro opened his eyes rubing them so his eye sight would become much clearer he let out a yawn.

"Heh, what a strange dream..me..DarkFlame..kissing-" Sombra stopped talking when DarkFlame hugged him in her sleep, Sombra  smiled down at the mare. "So..it wasn't a dream then..good" Sombra kissed DarkFlame's forhead, DarkFlame woke up yawning abit.

"Good morning my dear diamond" Sombra smirked at her. "I see you slept well" DarkFlame nodded and smiled.

"Yes I did".DarkFlame said voice her voice sounding like Fluddershy's for a moment. Sombra stroked her mane with his hoof, DarkFlame had her head on his chest and heard his heart beating softly. It was peaceful to her Sombra & DarkFlame smiled at eachother they were about to kiss until..

"Ugh, Flame my dear serously this guy?" The Lord of Chaos said that's right, Discord. DarkFlame tackled him into a hug.

"Discord I missed you!!" DarkFlame said as she huged him smiling widely. Discord ruffled her mane, Discord started to laugh a little at Sombra.

"I see you got a new crown Sombra!".Discord laughed he pointed at Sombra flower crown, Sombra turned a dark red in embarrassment he forgot he still had it on, Sombra toke the flower crown off and ignited it in flames.

"Discord!" DarkFlame elbowed his stomach, Discord let out a yelp.

"Ow! I was just messing around calm down Flame!" Discord rubbed his stomach where DarkFlame hit him.

"Uh huh sure you were" DarkFlame's said sarcastically. "Anyway, how did you find us?"

"Oh well, Fluddershy was worried about you and I didn't want my favorite pony being worried so I went to find you and here I am and..you were about to kiss the Lord of Darkness" Discord both said and explained, he looked at DarkFlame abit surprised that she & Sombra were gonna kiss.

"I-it was just one little kiss!" DarkFlame said blushing, Discord smirked at her. Sombra just started to glare at Discord.

"STOP SMIRKING, AND ONE WORD TO ANYONE AND IT WILL BE THE LAST DAY YOU SEE THE LIGHT" Sombra growled his eye's showing green and the purple mist in his eyes. DarkFlame eye's widened in fear, DarkFlame huged Sombra which to her surprise calmed him down.

"There better dear?" DarkFlame stroked his mane.

".....yes" Sombra's eye's went back to normal, as he was in DarkFlame's embrace. Discord coughed getting DarkFlame's attention.

"Well don't you want to see your friends?" Discord asked, DarkFlame smiled and nodded. Without another word Discord teleported the three of them back to the Crystal Empire. It wasn't long until the crystal ponies started to scream and run in terror as soon, as they saw Sombra.

" RUN FOR YOUR LIVES IT'S KING SOMBRA!!!"  A crystal  pony said running away in terror, Sombra grinned showing his sharp K9's.

"Ahem, Sombra. No" DarkFlame looked at Sombra seriously,  Sombra rolled his eye's, he huffed.

"Sorry dear"

"FLAME!!!!!" The Mane 6 said, as they tackled her into a hug crying with happiness that she is alive.

"Don't do that ever again!! You scared us!" Rainbow Dash shaked DarkFlame.

"Okay Okay, I'm sorry!"  DarkFlame laughed abit.

"Thank you Discord!"Fluddershy huged him tightly.

Sombra however was in the corner silent.

"Your welcome ,you dear, also DarkFlame & Sombra kissed" Discord said laughing abit.

"DISCORD!!!!!" DarkFlame shouted in embarrassment. Everypony's eye's widened.

"WHAT?!?!!"

"How?! How are you dating him!?".Twilight looked at DarkFlame clearly both shocked and angry.

"Well 1. He saved my life. 2. Me and him aren't so different after all, 3. Cause I can" DarkFlame said,  Twilight looked even more upset now.

"No, no no no! He is going back where he belongs which is in ice!" Twilight yelled at DarkFlame, DarkFlame felt her heart start to break.

"Why?! Why is it just because he uses Dark magic? Cause guess what Twilight that's what my cutie mark says!" DarkFlame glared at Twilight, tear's starting to form in her eye's, Twilight's eye's widened.

"That and he enslaved ponies! He's never gonna change Flame!" Twilight tried to reason with DarkFlame.But instead DarkFlame just ran away in tear's. Sombra's eye's widened, he chased after her only to be stoped by Twilight, he growled.

"Let.me.through" Sombra said glaring at Twilight.

"You brian washed her didn't you!?" Twilight asked her eye's showing sadness and anger.

"Why on earth would I brian wash my diamond?" Sombra raised an eyebrow, yes he was the King of Darkness but he wouldn't really brain wash the mare he loves now. Twilight's eye's widened.

"Tsh, don't play dumb Sombra!".Twilight blasted him, this didn't faze him at all I instead he just helped himself.

"I'm not playing 'dumb' I'm telling the truth, now Let.Me.Through" Sombra said his voice starting to sound more demonic, Twilight just growled in response. Sombra's eye's turned green with the purple mist.

"SO BE IT"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys liked this chapter bye!

~Isa_Angel_Wings