Chapter 2

This is still in DarkFlame's Pov guy's.

After everyone was done packing they rushed over to catch up with the train so we wouldn't miss it

"Hurry up Flame we're going to miss the trian!" Rainbow Dash said as she told me to hurry up, we reached the trian stop me and everyone else were out of breath..well expect for Rainbow Dash.

"Everyone here?" Twilight looked to see if all seven of us were here and we are all counted and checked.

"I can't wait for the party, and wearing all the fabulous dresses oh!" Rarity smiled as she remembered something she pulled some dresses out of her bag "Which reminds me I made something for all of you to wear at the party!" Rarity said as she gave all of us dresses of our own  I held mine close, I noticed the same flame I have as my cutie mark is on my dress I smiled. "Awww Rarity I love it,thank you!"  I huged Rarity I haven't gotten a gift like this in a REALLY long time. Rarity huged back "Of course darling! Your our friend your like family to us and to me" I swear I felt like I was going to cry from those words, suddenly the trian arrived I out the dress in my bag before going in the trian when the door's opened me and my freinds took our seats and sat down.

I toke out my book of spells and also dark magic & stories, I then started to read about dark magic this was gonna be a looonnnnngggg ride.

*6-7 hours later*

"Flame? Flammmmmeeee? Flame wake up!" Spike shoke me awake. I groaned

"What Spike?"

"We're here! We arrived at the Crystal Empire!" Spike said excited, now I fully awake i must've fallen asleep while I was reading. I quickly got my stuff and my book and exited to trian with Spike.

"Hey Spike where's everyone else?"  I looked down at the little dragon, with a questioned look.

"Oh! There getting stuff for the party they told me to wake you up, also the party is tonight so you have to get dressed" Spike explained to me, I nodded we walked to the Crystal Empire to meet Princess Cadence I bowed in respect I heard her laugh abit."There's no need to bow dear, you must be DarkFlame yes?" Cadence asked, I nodded."Well then any freind of Twilight is a freind of mine, make yourself at home and get ready for the party everyone will be there" Cadence smiled, I smiled back she showed me to my room where I would be staying for a couple of day's."The party starts at eight, you can help by getting the ball room ready and by greeting everyone when they come in".I smiled & nodded I gently closed the door and started to get ready for the party.

Hoped you liked the 2nd chapter guys!

~Isa_Angel_Wings