Chapter 9

King Sombra's Pov.

I glared at everypony in the room

"Yes, DO YOU WANT ME TO CHANGE MY MIND?" I said with venom in my voice as I glared at everypony in the room, most of them just gulped, I soon walked off looking back at the pathetic ponies.

"I'd suggest all of you stay here so I may..rescue your freind" I felt like I was going to vomit at the word 'friend'.

"And how do we know your not planning something?"  Rainbow Dash said, I gritted my teeth in annoyance.

"Trust me, I would have enslaved you all by now" I spoke.

"Then why are you helping us?" Twilight said I could see in her eye's that she did not trust me, I honestly didn't care what so ever, my answer was a simply 'Tsh'.

"If there is to be one ruler of this Empire it should be ME" I said glaring at them all, silence filled the room as I was taking my leave.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Then what about DarkFlame?"

I stoped in my tracks, I turned my head to see the little green dragon.

"Tsh. What do you mean by that dragon?"

"I mean you said in your journal you and her are 'Not so different' and you said 'Perhaps I will let her join my side along with my throne".Spike said, my face turned abit red I huffed out some smoke before leaving the Crystal Empire to save the one called DarkFlame....I hate myself right now.

*Meanwhile..*

DarkFlame's Pov.

"Ow...my head...everything hurts.." i said as I opened my eyes everything hurt my head, my wing's, my hoofs everything.

"Ahh I see our guest is finally awake".Chrysalis said hovering over me Tirek and Cozy Glow right behind her smirking, I hissed.

"Aww come on now dear don't be like this heheh" Chrysalis said as you forced me to look at her this caused me to almost bite her hoof.

"GET.AWAY.FROM.ME".I glared at them my eye's glitching into Sombra's eye's again but then turned back to my normal eye color. This caused the kid known as Cozy Glow to quickly hide behind Tirek and shake in fear.

"Woah! Golly miss no need to be so angry" Cozy Glow said looking at me frightened I saw Chrysalis rolling her eye's.

"You know we aren't so different ya know dear we are outcasts we are-" Chrysalis was cut off by me.

"Oh no! I'm not hearing this again, so you can stop right there!" I said weakly getting up.

"What?!" Tirek said glaring daggers at me.

"Listen you 'Villians' I've heard this soooo many times, trust me Sombra has told me this so many times now"  I said "Trust me Sombra has told me this so many times now so you three and cut the act I ain't stupid!" I growled at them  I reeeeaally didn't care what they were going to do to me, I suddenly heard Tirek laugh this gave me a questioned and confused look on my face.

"Hahaha! I'm sorry but SOMBRA said THAT" Tirek whiped away a few tears from laughing, I nodded in response. Chrysalis glared at Tirek he soon stoped laughing.

"My dear we just want to have a alliance, you see we have much more in-common then you might think and I'm not nearly referring to our looks" Chrysalis started circling me my eye's locking onto her I tryed my best not to lose my temper. "Heh. You think I'm that stupid well guess what your 'highness' I'm not interested" I said as I showed her away from me.

"Well then I tryed settling this the easy way but we'll just do it the hard way then" Chrysalis said she looked at Tirek   without warning Tirek grabbed me and started to squeeze & crush me.

"Come on now dear is THIS what your bother would have wanted?" Chrysalis said as she shape shifted into him, my eye started to water.

"Come on sis! It's me DarkKnight!" 

My vision started to fade black...I was too weak to teleport...I'm not strong enough to heal myself....maybe..it's for the best..my eye's turned into King Sombra's again..if this is how I'm gonna die..at least I did it to help my freinds..

King Sombra's Pov.

I've teleported in the middle of the nowhere I growled in annoyance.

"Where on earth is the stupid mare-" I was cut off when I sensed something or someone's dark aura...DarkFlame's? I sensed her dark aura in a cave I heard familiar voices laughing I looked inside to see Chrysalis, Tirek..and.. filly? I saw DarkFlame being dropped on the ground by Tirek this caused me to have a horrible flashback when I was a filly I shaked the memory away.

"Well well come to take my mare, huh?" I said as I walked calmly in wait...where did 'My mare' me come from?

"King Sombra?! How did you find us!?" Chrysalis said as her horn started to glow from magic, I wasn't fazed by it instead I smiled darkly.

"Oh worry about that...BUT YOU ALL WON'T BE ABLE TO SEE THE SUNLIGHT EVER AGAIN" i said as my pony form turned into my demonic form ( picture above) the three villians started to step back.

"GET BACK!!" Tirek yelled blasting his magic only for it to go right through me I laughed demonicly.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!"

I used my dark magic to make dark crystal's burst out of the ground surrounding the three 'villians'.

"LET ME SHOW YOU ALL WHAT REAL MAGIC IS!!!" I said while letting out a dark laugh, used all my dark magic to make there wrist fears come to life ohh! Their screams HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

"Hehehehehehe HAHAHAHAH!!! Well I've had fun with feeding on your worst fears but I've come for the mare" I said as I turned back to my unicron form I waked up to DarkFlame's body I put my hoof on her chest to feel or hear her heart.

*Thump.....Thump....Thump........Thump*

Hmm...it's very slow I used my magic to pick her up and out her on my back before leaving the vthree 'villians' so called 'hide out'.

Hoped you enjoyed this chapter guy's!

~Isa_Angel_Wings