Chapter 8

No one's Pov.

DarkFlame & Spike have been walking on the stairs for 20 minutes now and it was starting to get very annoying and tiring.

Spike Pov.

"Ugghhh Flame how much longer" I groaned getting annoyed and tired of the stairs we've been walking for the last 20 minutes. I heard DarkFlame sigh.

"I don't know bud only the stars know how long these stairs are" DarkFlame replied still walking up the stairs.

"Hey Flame I have a question"

"Go ahead bud"

"Umm...did you have any siblings?" I asked as soon, as I said that DarkFlame stoped in her tracks I started to sweat

D-Did I offend her?

"...Yes..Yes I did brother actually" DarkFlame finally spoke.

"What happened to him?"

"..i..i rather not talk about it Spike" DarkFlame looked away from me and countuied to walk up the stair's.

*10 minutes later*

DarkFlame's Pov.

Finally! We've made it all the way up the steps and back..outside the Empire?

"Hey where's the throne room?" Spike asked I just shurgged my shoulders

"I don't know, let's just get back inside, okay?" I looked down at Spike.

"O-Okay Flame"

I smiled I teleported us back inside the Empire.

"Oh sure now my teleporting works"  I said while giving a 'Are you kidding me' face I heard Spike laughed abit.

"S-S-Sorry the way you said it and your face" Spike snickered.

"Heh"

"But why did King Sombra say all that about you?" Spike asked.

My face turned red,Dammit! I wanted to forget that!

"I-I don't know I'm not interesting at all" I studdered trying to hide my blush.

"Well we should tell the others about the Sombra planning to take the Crystal Empire again" Spike said as he started to walk i followed him but something didn't feel right.

"Umm...Spike?"

"Yeah Flame?"

"Don't you..feel like this was abit too easy..like something is kinda off about this whole thing?" I asked  Spike stoped and toke a second to think.

"Yeah..now that ya mentioned it all we had to deal with was just stairs" Spike spoke.

*Thump..Thump..Thump*

"Uhhhh...Flllaaammmeee what was that?" Spike said his legs shaking abit.

I suddenly heard buzzing outside I looked out the widow and to what I saw i was wide eyed.

"S-Spike-"

"Oh no its Chrysalis!" Spike yelled in shock and fear.

"Wait a second if the buzzing was Chrysalis then..what was the thumping!?" I yelled panic in my voice

Suddenly the door burst opened revealing Tirek.

Oh no..

I quickly got Spike on my back and teleported out i rushed out the door's and locked it.