Chapter 3

No one's Pov.

After DarkFlame was finished getting ready she toke some stuff out of her bag when she was about to leave her room she saw her book open by itself and flipped to a page.

DarkFlame's Pov

"What?.." i walks to my book it never done that before...at least that's what I thought. I carefully started to read the page it flipped me to it had strange marking like some sort of ancient language I started to read it outloud..nothing happened i flipped the page to see what looked a strange unicron it said his name was 'King Sombra'...I never heard of him before. I looked at the time I WAS GOING TO BE LATE!!! I toke one last glance of the book and walked out of my room and closed the door behind me. I teleported to the ball room where I saw all of my friend's I heard Pinkie gasp.

"YOU LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL FLAME!!" Pinkie huged me, I huged back smiling.

"Heh,You've done it again Rarity" Applejack playfully elbowed Rarity.

" What can I say I'm fabulous when it comes to fabulous dresses and clothing" Rarity smiled as she looked at me.  "Oh darling you look so beautiful in that dress" I huged Rarity.

  "Oh darling you look so beautiful in that dress" I huged Rarity

( What DarkFlame or Flame looks like in the dress)

"Thank you Rarity, thank you all you guys are the best" I smiled all seven of us did a group hug.

"Oh we finished the ball room for you Flame" Fluddershy said while smiling shyly.

"Aww, guys you didn't have to" I said I felt bad that they did that for me.

"Nonsense! Darling that's what friend's are for helping eachother" Rarity spoke.

Oh my goodness how did I get such wonderful friend's?!

"Now all you have to do is to just greet everyone else, and Fluddershy you will sing upstage-"Twilight was cut off when Fluddershy in a blink of an eye hides  behind me we were all confused.

"i-i c-cant you guys know I have s-stage f-fright" Fluddershy studdered, I felt bad.

"What if we went together would that make you feel better?" I asked Fluddershy, she slowly nodded.

" Aww Flame you would do that for Fluddershy?" Twilight smiled.

" Of course! She has helped me through rough times and now it's my turn to help her!" I said Fluddershy have me a hug.

"T-Thank you Flame" Fluddershy said shyly.

"Anytime" I simply spoke.

*1 hour later*

It wasn't long after when everpony started to walk in and enjoy themselves after I greeted everyone there, right now it was time for me & Fluddershy to go on stage and sing. I saw Fluddershy shaking, I started to comfront her by holding her hoof and showing her to take a deep breath. Then we started to sing 'Chrildren of the Night'. ( lyrics/song above)

DarkFlame:

Come little chrildren thee away
Into a land of enchantment come little chrildren the time has come to play
Here in my garden of shadow's.

Fluddershy:

Follow sweet chrildren I'll show thee the way
To through all the pain and the sorrows
Weep not poor children for life is this way
Murdering beauty and passion.

DarkFlame:

Hush now dear children it must be this way
To weary of life and deceptions
Rest now my children for soon we'll away
Into the calm and the quiet.

Fluddershy:

Come little chrildren
I'll take thee away Into a land of enchantment.

DarkFlame:

Come little chrildren the time has come to play Here
in my garden of shadow's.

As me & Fluddershy finished we heard hoofs clapping we smiled at eachother and bowed before going off stage.

"You two were amazing!" Twilight huged me & Fluddershy we huged back smiling.

"Thank you Flame" Fluddershy thanked me, I nodded smiling.

"I'm gonna be outside if you guys need anything" I said before walking out of the ball room and walked outside to the crystal garden's it looks so beautiful. A butterfly landed on my nose I giggled.

" Well hello there" I greeted, and laughed abit.

"Finally we meet face to face, I must say you have a beautiful voice"

I jumped

" W-who's there!? S-show yourself!" I called out, my hoofs shaking abit my horn started to light up a soft red glowing. The voice just echoed laughter I got shivers down my spine. I suddenly saw a shadow like figure, it stepped out in the moon light time reveal the same unicron from my book.

" Y-Your King Sombra aren't you?" My eye's widened. He chuckled darkly.

"Your a quick learner DarkFlame" He chuckled, smirking at me it had mischief written all over it.

" H-How do you know my name?, W-what do you want from me?" I stepped back abit, while studdering.

" Well I've couldn't help but notice that you love learning about dark magic and it's secrets my dear" King Sombra said as he got closer to me I stepped back more.

" Y-Yes I do want to know more secrets of dark magic- wait a minute...have you been spying on me?" I asked while glaring at him.

"Ever since you've started to read dark magic I found it..interesting it is very rare to find a Unicron or a Alicorn such as yourself with the hunger to learn more about magic..DARK magic"  King Sombra explained while circling me.

"Listen all of that is true about me loving to know more about dark magic BUT I barely know you King Sombra  I don't even know if your dead or alive right now or if I'm just going crazy" I said while gently pushing him away from me, he laughed.

"Oh i am VERY real my dear after all...YOUR THE ONE THAT SET ME FREE" He laughed darkly my eye's widened in fear oh god what have I gotten myself into I just unleashed an unspeakable evil for god knows what he will do.

1008 words guy's! Well I hope you enjoyed chapter 3 night everyone bye!

~Isa_Angel_Wings