Chapter 6

No one's Pov.

DarkFlame..was speechless she didn't know whether to just go and find Sombra's chainber or just tell everyone about the whole dream and meeting.

DarkFlame's Pov.

I let out a sigh "I caused this, I gotta fix this"  I got out of bed my hoofs feeling weak I felt I was about collapse on the ground..maybe because I lost control of my temper..and because I lost control. I then exited out of my room I looked at the time it was 2:30a.m, I carefully looked to see if anyone was awake no one was awake.

As soon, as I turned to the corner I saw a royal gourd but luckily he was asleep."Heh, and i thought guards where supposed to be awake 24/7, guess I was wrong" I smirked I carefully opened the door to the throne room where Cadence would sit after I got in the room I carefully closed the door.

"Hmm.." i walked around the room searching for some type of clue, I started to phase back and forth thinking.
"If I were a evil shadow king..where would I hide my journal & secret's?.." i looked around the room wait...

"i remember something...before this all happened..I read in the book that King Sombra took over this Empire..this wasn't his home..so.." i looked at the crystal thrown for a moment. " i wonder.."  i toke a deep breath before casting a spell a spell of hatred & fear before blasting that spell right on the crystal throne soon turning it black and  reflecting a shadow showing a hidden stair case chainber.

"Yeeeeeeee!" I jumped around all happy.

"F-Flame?"

I jumped I turned around to see Spike wide eyed about to scream I cover his mouth with my hoofs.

"Listen Spike I'll explain everything but you have to promise me Do.Not.Scream" I said the last part like venom in my voice. Spike immediately nodded in response I slowly toke my hoofs out of his mouth.

"F-Flame how did you learn to do that?" Spike said wide eyed.

"O-oh i learned that spell a looonnggg time ago" I said abit shy and embarrassed.

"B-but why are you awake you should be resting, a-and why-" I cute Spike off. I let out a sigh of defeat.

"Alright...listen you can't tell anyone this alright?" I said giving Spike a serious look

Spike nodded

"There's still some things you guys don't know about me..you could say...I'm cursed" I finally said looking both calm and sad.

"Wait WHAT-" Spike covered his mouth remembering not to scream.

"Anyway...when I was a filly Spike...the kids mad fun of my looks that I was different that I was a freak...then..it happened.." i looked down at the ground feeling guilt. Spike sat next to me.

"When..what happened Flame?" Spike said curiously tho he could tell by my face it wasn't good.

"I...I nearly killed somepony..i-i never mean't to I-i got angry a-and when I'm angry I lose control and I don't think anymore" I cried, Spike was wide eyed and shocked then...he huged me I huged back while crying.

"Flame..it's okay that was in the past...we're here for you" Spike said while stroking my mane this made me calm down.

"Thank you Spike.."

"Your welcome Flame, but still why are you here?"

I sighed."Sombra gave me a note saying 'Find my chainber where all the shadows and secrets hide and my journal"   I explained Spike looked like he was going to faint I honestly don't blame him.

"S-So y-your g-going to go in there"  Spike said as he pointed to the stair chase chainber his hand shaking abit, I nodded in response.

"W-Well if y-your going in there t-then i-i g-guess I'm coming along too" Spike studdered his legs shaking, I smiled at his kindness. I cast a spell making my horn glow a soft red I looked down at Spike "Here hop up" I lowered my height to Spikes height so he could claim on my back.

"You ready?" I asked as I turned my head to Spike.

"Y-Yeah" Spike said his palms sweating from being so scared and nervous. I slowly went down the stairs watching every single  step I take.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter guy's!

~Isa_Angel_Wings