Chapter 10

King Sombra's Pov.

As I exited with the mare on my back, a snow strom started to appear I growled.

"WONDERFUL, like this couldn't get any worse" I growled, I tried to teleport only for me to teleport a couple of feet.

"What in- gahhh!!! Are you kidding me?!".I yelled in annoyance of this awful timing weather I sighed and went back in the 'hide out' of the so called villians. I went deep in the cave to block out the strom.

( it's pretty much Grogars cave)

I soon walked past a room that has fire wood and some blankets.

"This'll do for now".i thought to myself as I was using my magic to lay the unconscious mare on the ground I looked back at the fire wood I used my magic to ignite the fire wood, on fire. I say down from a distance from the mare staring blankly at her taking a good look at her. Her mane was a soft blue abit messy with but still fine, her fur a light purple her ears..Heh fluffy her tail is a soft blue as well but has a black  & a teal strip her dark purple bat wing's her horn like mine is red at the top. Then I saw her cutie mark it was a blackflame with a small teal in the middle of it there was also these little orbs around the flame must've mean't she is skilled in dark magic.

*2 hours later*

DarkFlame's Pov.

I woke up with my ribs hurting everything  and I mean EVERYTHING hurts.

"Ow.." i groaned my ribs feel like they were gonna shatter.

"Ah I see your awake finally"

I jumped only for me to get a sharp pain in my ribs.

"Ah!" "W-where am i?" I asked as I looked around the room then looking back at Sombra.

"Well my dear your freinds were worried about you  so I came to rescue you then when I was about to leave while carrying you on my back there was a snow strom coming" "And for some reason I couldn't teleport out so I came back here and found this room with some fire wood and some blankets, your welcome"   Sombra explain he face close to mine I put my hoof in his face as a way to back off.

"Listen Sombra I appreciate you helping me or whatever you did, but don't get so close to my face" I said still having my hoof in his face, he chuckled.

"Whatever you say my dear".He grinned showing his  sharp K9's.

"Bye the way, what happened to Chrysalis & Tirek-" I was cut off by Sombra chuckling darkly abit.

"Oh we don't need to worry about them my dear, let's just say..we're not see them for a LONG time".He said as he was chuckling. A cold air suddenly hit my body making me shiver, then something surprised me..Sombra say next to me and gave me his coat putting it on me.

"O-Oh t-thank you" I said while studdering I could feel my face turning red.

"Your welcome" Sombra said looking away trying to hide his blushing face. I giggled.

No one's Pov.

King Sombra looked back at DarkFlame with a confused look.

"What?" He said looking down at her.

"Hehe sorry it's cute how you get embarrassed so easily" DarkFlame said while giggled again, King Sombra grumbled under his breath.

"Whatever" He simply said his face a bright red. DarkFlame smiled.

" King Sombra"

"What is it now?" Sombra said as he rolled his eyes to look at DarkFlame, DarkFlame blushed abit.

"Um..was it true of what you said? Ya know..me being 'Interesting' and that me & you are 'Not so different'? " DarkFlame asked as she looked into Sombra's eye's, silence filled the room.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"...Yes" Sombra finally spoke looking in DarkFlame's eye's, the two couldn't help but smile abit.

" Now..get some rest my dear we're gonna have a long gurney tommorrow" 

DarkFlame nodded as a soft yawn escaped, rested her head on Sombra's front hoofs before felling asleep.

King Sombra's Pov.

I smiled at the sleeping mare she looked...peaceful. I rested my chin on her head before falling asleep we've got a long gurney ahead tommorrow.

Hoped you enjoyed this chapter guy's!

~ Isa_Angel_Wings