Chapter 12

*4 hour's later*

No one's Pov.

The baby fox raised an eye brow and wrote.

Yes you do love her, it's pretty obvious. You have been starring at her with goo-goo eyes for 4 hours already.

Sombra eye's widened for a moment and went back to the cold dark eyes he had.

"You do not know me creature, now.leave." Sombra glared at the baby fox, the fox just shrugged his shoulder and went up to DarkFlame and nuzzled her, she let out a laugh.

"Ahaha. Aww aren't you a sweet little guy aren't? Yes you are".DarkFlame picked up the baby fox and go began kissing all over his face.

"Flame, can't we just leave?their starting to annoy me" Sombra said looking at the animals glaring abit, DarkFlame giggled.

"Since when do you call me 'flame'?DarkFlame looked at Sombra and giggled. Sombra face turned red.

"U-Um i-"

Sombra got cut off when DarkFlame hugged him.

"It's okay you can call me that Sombry" DarkFlame smiled, Sombra seemed even more embarrassed because not only did he call her Flame but at what she just called him..'Sombry'.

"Please..dont..don't call me that" Sombra looked at DarkFlame both embarrassed and abit annoyed at her. DarkFlame smiled grew wider, as she put a flower crown on Sombra head. Sombra face was both confused and embarrassed, this caused DarkFlame to laugh.

"Ahahahahahaha!! S-Sombra! There's no need to be embarrassed it looks adorable on you!".DarkFlame  said trying not to make Sombra feel more embarrassed than he is now. Sombra only blushed and grumbled in response. 

"Shut up mare." Sombra looked away grumbling. DarkFlame smirked at the embarrassed and stubborn colt then a idea popped in her mind and..Sombra was in for a treat.

DarkFlame's Pov.

I was..probably going to regret this but..he did save my life..sooo..I guess I'll give him..one little..kiss. I sat next to Sombra who was still looking away grumbling some curse words I tapped his shoulder. He his head turned sharply around and growled at me.

"What!?! What is it you stupid ma-" He was cut off when I kissed him, his eye's widened in shock his body frozen.

King Sombra's Pov.

She kissed me...she kissed me...SHE KISSED ME?!?!?!!!! I felt a bolt of energy hit my body, my stomach fluddering, I felt my chest pounding is...is this love? Then..I kissed back she seemed surprised I smirked.

"That was..nice" I blushed abit, DarkFlame smiled while blushing.

"Yeah...Yeah it was" She agreed, I kissed her forhead.

"Is this really love?" I thought, I heard her yawning.

"Tired my dear" I looked down at her, as she tubed her sleepy eyes she lead her head on my shoulder. I smiled as I saw her drifting to sleep.

"Goodnight Sombra" DarkFlame smiled sleeply at me before falling asleep. I smiled and kissed her goodnight.

"Goodnight my dear diamond" I said, as I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Little did they know that a Alicorn was there the entire time.

Luna's Pov.

I turned myself back to normal from being the baby fox, I had to otherwise this wouldn't have happned I must admit at first I wasn't sure if he could change I mean he enslaved so many ponies why wouldn't he??! But with DarkFlame I knew it since the beginning I knew about her dreams I knew about his dreams but..I never thought that the King of Darkness would find love, that would know what love feels like but. Now he knows I just hope they are both ready for what the future leads ahead of them for it is not good..

OMG! Guys! 112 reads! Yaaaayy I'm  so happy thank you so much guy's and hoped you enjoyed this!

~Isa_Angel_Wings