51

Jessica and Bobby had arrived at the hospital at 8:30 in the morning. Sam and Dean had been checked in already and were in separate rooms. Jessica then decided that it would be best to split up. Cover more ground faster.

"Alright, meet me at the ambulance outside." Bobby said as he left Jessica's side. The girl nodded her head and went to go after Dean.

"Come on come on." Jessica looked into every room. Still no Dean. "This place is like a maze!" As Jessica walked by yet another room, she heard someone hiss in pain and fall to the floor.

"Son of a bitch!"

Jessica smiled as she heard Dean's voice and made her way towards his room.

"And What are you doing out of bed?" Jessica placed her hands onto her hips and smiled down at the man.

Dean looked up at the familiar face. "Jess, you're alive!"

"Of course I'm alive." Jessica looked down at Dean's leg. "My god what happened to you?"

"Monster broke my leg." Dean said. "They also gave me lots of drugs." He blinked to get rid of the blurry images he was seeing.

"Alright, get dressed, we're leaving." Jessica threw Dean his clothes.

"What about Sam?" Dean asked.

"Bobby's got him, but we have to meet them at the ambulance. And quick."

"If you haven't noticed I'm also gimp."

Jessica sighed and looked around the room. When her eyes found a pair of crutches in the corner of the room, she smiled. Jessica grabbed them and handed them to Dean. "There, That should help you." She smiled.

"I was thinking you'd carry me." Dean joked.

"Oh, not in a million years, sweetheart." Jessica winked at the man and left the room. She waited as he got dressed.

"Alright," Dean came out of the room minutes later. "Let's go."

Jessica walked alongside Dean as he slowly made his way down the hall.

"Come on, we're almost there." Jessica kept Dean focused.

The two finally reached the ambulance but saw that they had company.

"Go go go!" Jessica rushed Dean towards the car and pushed him inside. Then she jumped in after.

"Go Bobby!" Dean yelled and Bobby hit the gas. The hospital building became smaller and smaller the further they got away.

~<•>~

3 weeks later...

Jessica was sitting in a recliner watching a Spanish soap opera with Dean. At first, she hated it. She didn't really understand why Dean was so hooked on it but then, something hooked her into it. Now, they were on the last episode.

A woman was laying on top of a man crying. His name was Ricardo.

"Hey." Bobby said as he stepped through the front door.

"Yo," dean pointed towards the TV.

"What happened?" Bobby walked towards Dean and Jessica.

"Suicidio." Dean replied.

Bobby sighed sadly. "Adiós ese."

Dean shook his head.

"Well, this ought to cheer you up." Bobby threw Dean his keys for the Impala."