119

Crowley had been gone for a few weeks now. Looking for the First Blade. And Dean was getting impatient.

Every time Dean's phone went off with a text or a simple phone call, he quickly grabbed his phone and answered or looked at the text. But, once he found out they were nothing but scam calls or random texts from old friends, Dean sighed and slightly slammed his phone onto the table.

Jessica got annoyed by this. So, as Dean went to go for his phone that was ringing for the tenth time now, Jessica snapped her fingers and held the phone in her left hand. Dean looked up at her with his mouth slightly open.

"Give me my phone back." Dean demanded.

"No." Jessica looked at the caller ID and answered the phone. To her surprise, Crowley's voice filled her ears.

"What?" Dean looked between his phone and Jessica.

"It's Crowley. He found the blade." Jessica took the phone away from her ear. A confused looked on her face as she turned the device off.

"He sounded... drunk."

Dean was taken aback by this.

"Drunk? Wha—" He then sighed. "Son of a bitch. He's gone back to injecting himself with human blood."

"He's what?" Jessica looked at Dean confused. But he waved her off.

"Come on, we got to go before he does anything stupid."

Jessica nodded her head and followed Dean out of the bunker.

~<•>~

Jess, Dean and Sam arrived at the hotel Crowley was staying at and opened the man's room.

"Oh gross." Jessica coughed as a horrid stench filled her nostrils.

There was a dead body on the floor and it looked to be a day or two old. A small pool of dried blood laid next to the body's neck.

The door to the room made a faint click sound and everyone turned their attention to it.

Just as the door opened, Crowley stepped through the door and turned his attention to the three hunters in the room. He was surprised to find anyone but a dead body in his room.

"What's in the bag Crowley?" Sam asked as he pointed to the brown paper sack in the demon's hand.

"Nothing." Crowley quickly answered.

Sam reached forward and grabbed ahold of the bag and tore it open. Inside was a blood bag.

"Really? You're hitting up blood banks now?" Sam tossed the bag onto a nearby table.

"Alright." Dean sighed and grabbed a chair and a pair of handcuffs.

Jessica watched as Dean and Sam forced Crowley into the chair and chained him up.

"Come on. Is this really necessary?" Crowley asked as he rolled his eyes.

Dean looked down at the demon in disgust.

"Look at you, you're a mess."

Crowley just sat there silently and rolled his eyes.

"We we're counting on you and you let us down."

"Your slimy followers were counting on you to kill Abaddon." Sam had stepped in now. "And you let them down!"