95

Jessica slowly opened her eyes and stretched.

"Wait a second." She looked around at her surroundings. "Where's the car? Where's everyone?" Jessica looked down at her body and realized she was wearing different clothes.

Jessica wore her black leather jacket over a red shirt. Her legs were covered in skinny jeans and she wore black leather boots.

"Oh great," Jessica groaned. "I'm dreaming again."

Suddenly, the Blackbird Motel appeared in front of the woman. Lightning lit up the sky while thunder shook the ground beneath Jessica's feet. Rain began to fall from the heavens and soaked the woman's clothes.

"Ok," Jessica sighed. "Let's see what this one's about now."

Jessica walked towards the motel and stood in front of a door. Then, she grabbed the door handle and the scenery changed.

Jessica was now in the motels bathroom with Charlie. The woman had already destroyed her computer and hung up her phone.

"What are we going to do?" Charlie was looking at Jessica. A hint of fear could be seen in her eyes.

Jessica felt her hand wrap around something cold. She held her angel blade in front of her.

"We fight." Jessica sent a small smile towards Charlie. "For Dean."

Charlie smiled back. "For Dean."

The door to the bathroom slowly opened. A man with death in his eyes stared at the girls with a smile on his lips.

Jessica pushed Charlie behind her and held her blade toward the man.

The man chuckled. "That's not going to do you much good."

Jessica scoffed. "Yeah? I don't see you holding a weapon."

The man rolled his eyes.

"You're going to give me what's mine. Mine and my families."

Jessica smirked. "Sorry, can't do that."

The man glared at Jessica. "Fine." He lunged at her and threw the woman to the side.

"Jess!" Charlie yelled.

Jessica's hair was gripped tight in the man's hand as he slammed her face down onto the sink.

The last thing Jessica heard before she passed out was a blood curdling scream.

Jessica sat up in the car. Sweat trickled down her face as Dean stood next to her door.

"Hey, you alright? You look a little pale."

Jessica nodded her head. "I'm fine. Are we here?"

"Yep." Dean kept his eyes on his wife.

"Jess, are you sure you're okay? You were asleep for almost two days. Now you look like you've witnessed the end of the world or something."

Jessica waved it off. "It was nothing. I'm fine, really." She climbed out of the car and walked towards the cabin.

Dean sighed and closed the passenger side door. Then he made his way up to the cabin as well.

~<•>~

Sam and Castiel had pieces of chalk in their hands as they drew Sigil's on the doors and windows.

"Let's leave off angel proofing sigils or I'll be expelled, too." Castiel said.