81

2 weeks later...

Jessica opened her eyes and shielded them from the light that came off of a TV. The girl slowly sat up and looked to the right of her. Dean was silently sleeping.

Jessica looked around the unfamiliar room. She slowly got out of bed and got dressed. Then, she headed out of the bedroom and walked into the living room.

Jessica's hands brushed past some mail on a table and she picked them up. They either read "Jessica Winchester" or "Dean Winchester."

"Huh." Jessica set down the mail and walked over towards some pictures. One picture had Dean and Jessica on their wedding day at a chapel in Vegas. A smile came across Jessica's lips. Her fingers dragged themselves along all of the pictures of her and Dean.

"Baby?" Dean shuffled into the living room. "What are you doing up so early?"

Jessica turned around to face Dean. "I guess I couldn't sleep."

Dean walked towards Jessica and lightly kissed her lips. "Why don't you come back to bed? Maybe I can help." A smirk came across his lips.

Jessica felt butterflies in her stomach. "Yeah, I'll be there in a bit, why don't you go ahead?"

Dean nodded his head and walked back towards the bedroom.

Jessica's eyes traveled towards another set of picture frames. She walked over towards a shelf and picked up a picture. Jessica's eyes widened as she looked at the familiar faces. Her hands dropped the picture frame and she quickly left the house.

~<•>~

Jessica parked her 2008 Honda 919 motorcycle outside a familiar blue house. She quickly walked up the sidewalk and up the stairs. She knocked on the door and began to ring the doorbell. She flinched when the outside light flicked on.

"Jessy?" Rachel opened the door and rubbed her eyes. "What are you doing here?"

"Rachel?" Jessica breathed.

"Hey, are you okay?" Rachel asked.

Jessica blinked. "Can I come in?"

Rachel moved aside and let her sister in. She shut the door behind her.

"Dean called and said you just left."

Jessica kept her eyes on her sister. "You're my sister." She breathed. Rachel looked at her with a small smile on her lips.

"Of course I am. Why wouldn't I be?"

Jessica scratched her head. "Was there ever a fire here?"

Rachel shook her head. "No. Why?"

Jessica sighed. "I thought there was."

"Mom." A boy with light brown hair walked his way down the stairs.

"Charlie?" Jessica looked up at the boy in shock.

"Auntie Jess? What are you doing here?" Charlie asked. "Is everything alright?"

"Jessica, have you been drinking, are you on some sort of drug?" Rachel looked at her sister with concern.

Jessica shook her head. "No. No I haven't been drinking. And no, I don't do drugs."