Pancakes + Autobots = ...... Primus help you

long chapter and a small a/n at the end

No ones pov [this is taking place from that mourning with Sari]

Sari ran happily towards Optimus' base, excited to share the huge amount of pancakes she is carrying in the bag she clung to her chest. She still cant believe you make such good pancakes. 

As she came to a small clearing she stopped to take a breath, leaning against a rock for support. It took her a while but she finally made it to their base and the small stream running by it. The grass green and short with a blue flower placed every few meters. It really is a nice place.

Saris pov

Finally! Why do they have to have their base so far away from my house, oh yeah Brown. Quickly checking on the pancakes, which are still perfect, I make my way towards the cave.

"I hope their all here." I say to no one.

Just as I go inside the cave I see Bulkhead carrying some of his art supplies towards his room.

"Hey Bulkhead." I say happily while running towards him.

"Hi Sari-" He stops mid sentance and flicks his snake like tounge out in the air like a normal snake and starts drooling.

"What smells so nice?"

I open up my bag, take out the contained and open it to show him. He leans down and looks at them with wide and shining eyes and starts drooling even more.

"Ewe. Bulkhead stop drooling. Your going to mess up the pancakes!" I say.

He quickly stands up and wipes the drool off his mouth, still staring at the pancakes.

"Pancakes? Are they like cupcakes?" He asks curiously.

"Uuh... a bit. They are cake I guess but the recipes to make them are completely different." I think they are.

Bumblebees pov

"When's  Sari going to get here?" I whine, stretching my tail across the couch we were able to get from one of the old buildings here. 

I'm so bored. Optimus and Rodimus were asking questions about y/n for hours last night. I just told them what I saw and what Sari told me. And id not to makes things worse Sentinel came. And now Ultra Magnus, Sentinels', and Rodimus' teams are here. The place is crowded and all of them are talking about some other humans that are here as well. I listened or a bit but now I'm bored. There's nothing to do. So I'm just waiting for Sari, maybe we can go to the river or climb a tree..... or go find y/n.

I quickly sit up and head over to the entrance to the base. Sari could be bringing her here today! And where's this amazing smell coming from?

"Hi Bee. Look what y/n made!" Sari says excitedly. Her smile a lot wider than usual and Bulkhead drooling while staring at a see through box with flat things in it. Flicking my tongue I look closer at them.