The specimens

No ones pov

A woman stands in front of the two new specimens cells, a far away expression present. Her friend had finally gotten rid of those pesky snakes, no matter what she will always hate the reptiles. A shiver of discomfort runs up her spine at the very thought of the boa constrictor that had caused so many problems. She never wanted this, to work with all these strange mutated beasts and be the enemy to giant snake based alien organisms. All she wanted was to be able to get as much cash as she could. She was absolutely fine with all that goes on in the crazy lab but she really didn't fancy being here.

She didn't care for the animals lives, only the money that they would make ... correction could have made. No matter how much she tells her boss of the massive fortune they could obtain by selling the beasts he insists that they be kept as someone could steal the formula or study them. She knows deep inside that he does still care about the creatures a bit. And still the alien snake based beings that could live for century's on end with special abilities that many humans would pay top dollar to receive or even witness.

It makes her blood boil at the very thought.

Why is she of any significance in this chapter? Well she isn't really. She just got taken by Brown as a worker, a messenger if you will. Simply delivering documents and occasionally products of the insane experiments in the horrid, worn down building.

"I see you've met our two new test subjects?" Brown asks from beside her.

She scoffs at his question and reply's sarcastically, "Yes we were just having a wonderful discussion on the different types of plant cell tissues."

He sighs and gently rubs the skin between his eyes.

"Tell me you have at least read their files?"

"Oh the ones you let get into the hands of one of those disgusting beasts." She mumbles below her breath, not thinking he heard.

Oh he did

"I was attacked and you know it! Sometimes I wonder why I still keep you around."

She couldn't help but shiver at his words. She wasn't the first one on this job. The last guy had apparently dropped a vile that contained some of the precious serum that had taken months to simply create.

It's better not said what happened to him.

A loud feminine scream erupts from the cell on the left. A girl with smeared makeup and a scratched face coming into view.

Brown smirked at the terrified Angelica, proud that they would be the test subjects for this amazing new serum that had been created.

It wasn't perfect but with the help of these two they would make it perfect in less than a day.

Angelica cry's, banging on the thick bars at the top of her door. As soon as she and Tyron had packed every one last of their belongings they had been tranquillised and brought to the lab.