The stalker

No ones pov

You let out a gentle sigh at the amazing view from where you sit. A bolder on the edge of the river, near the very spot where Megatron had 'attacked' you. The water flows slowly and a gentle breeze brushes through your h/l hair. No other sounds present. It's calming, peaceful and silent, perfect conditions for yo to clear your head. Everyone is somewhere else, doing something else. Sari asked if you wanted to go swim with her at a small lake near the base but you just didn't feel like it. You needed some alone time, some time go over everything that's happened. But one thought stands out beneath the swarming questions and memory's infesting your mind. Something is wrong.

Your pov

Shifting my body I place my bare feet into the cold river's water, it's cool and refreshing but doesn't help with the horrid feeling I have. Something is very wrong. It's been a whole week since I met the Autobots and we've had no communication with Brown since I got my snake companions back. He just sent us a note saying he's extremely busy. Something about trying not to get sued by the snobs parents. All he told us to do was get accustomed to the wild life and environment we have been introduced to, saying we should stretch out legs and go for a walk everyday.

Other than that, nothing. Not a letter, messenger or even word has come from him or any other humans. And my gut is telling me he's up to something. 

But I cant deny it's been fun. The autobots really know how to have fun, especially Bee. Him and Sari took it apon themselves to have a pranking spree yesterday. At the very thought of Sentinal screaming in fear at a plastic spider, it brings tears of joy to my eyes. Optimus and I have gotten a lot closer, he's honestly one of the nicest guys I've ever met. And his smile is just amazing, so warm and when he laughs I swear I feel butterfly's in my stomach. 

Ben has warmed up to them and there's something else. I think he's got a crush on Harry. He's become a lot more protective of the brown haired boy and I have caught him staring at him many times. Often a blush present. Not to mention he gets really jealous when Redalert tarts cuddling with him. Yeah she's taken a huge liking to him but not in a romantic way. She kinda treats him like a younger brother now that I think of it.

And I know for sure Harry's fallen in love with him. he gets so flustered whenever Ben's near him or complements him, and don't get me started on how he can talk about him for hours. Both never thought that they were gay, turns out they just never found the right guy.

Now I've got two gay guys who are crushing on each other and a lesbian couple as friends.

And I ship it so bad. I mean their both opposites and perfect for each other, who wouldn't?

Zioni has been spending a lot of time with Zeus and Blue.  Turns out she always wanted to pet a lion cub.

But Browns not the only thing that's worrying me. Lately I haven t had a moment of peace where I don't feel like someone is staring holes into me. All the time. It's starting to scare me a little and after last night I know I'm not being paranoid. Just as I was going to sleep I heard something from outside my window. When I looked all that was there were some snake tracks.

Snakeformer tail tracks. Huge ones a lot bigger than Optimus', maybe the same size as Ultra Magnus but they could be bigger. Not to mention I swear I saw glowing red eyes staring at me through my window the day I introduced Zioni and the two lover boys to the Autobots.

A snakes treasure (snakeformers x reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara