It wasn't a dream!

your pov

"Megatron put me down." I say emotionlessly. He only chuckles and squeezes me tighter in his coils. One minute we were just talking about Brown,next thing I know Megatron has wrapped his tail around me completely and is holding me upside down in front of his smirking face. I swear this mech can be playful and evil at the same time. How does that even work.

His tail hangs over the top of his head with me init. He lies on his stomach, his two right hands on his cheek and chin. And his signature amused, playful and evil smirk visible.

"Why would I do that sweetspark~" he chuckles, bringing me even closer to his face. Why is it that both him and Optimus love putting me in these situations where I'm completely defenceless and wrapped in their coils.

"Let me go." I warn, anger present and eyes glaring at the warlord before me. He only sighs, seeming to be thinking something over before reluctantly putting me down. Thank goodness I was starting to get a bit dissy there.

"Thank you." I say, relieved to be out of his coils and back on the ground. I sit down, trying to tame my now messy hair. " Now was that so hard?" I ask, an amused smile making it's way across my face.

No one's pov

"Well in a way yes." Megatron states, moving the tip of his tail closer to your unsuspecting form. You never saw it coming as your back is faced to the decepticon leader, not a good decision on your part.

"How so?" you ask curiously turning your head around to face Megatron. 

He comes closer to you slowly, not in a threatening or aggressive way, more dominant and possessive.

"Because I love the feeling of your soft skin against my coils~" he whispers seductively, now resting his head on his two front crossed arms while the others lay beside him only a arms length away from you.

Your cheeks instantly turn a dark shade of red, eyes widening at his flirting. You turn back around, not wanting to face the handsome mech. If only his voice wasn't so deep and alluring, then maybe you could resist the blush on your cheeks along with the hammering of your small human heart against your rib cage.

Megatron looks at the back of your head, a cheeky grin present along with his tail at the back of your shirt. You however don't notice as you hide your hand covered face in your knees, a flustered mess and internally screaming at yourself to pull yourself together.

"You know you are the only human along with those friends of yours and that girl that ever got the full trust of us." Megatron says absently, not really paying attention to his words or realising what he's saying.

"Brown was trusted but there were many of us that had a feeling as time went on that there was something he was hiding. I still remember when I first meth the fragger. He was about a year or two younger than you, no scars of anything but had a love of nature." you listen closely to him but not shifting at all. Until-

"EEEP!" you squeal when his cold tail sneaks itself up the back of your shirt, instantly sitting up. It begins to wrap itself around your neck, the very tip gently lifting your chin up.

"Your special. No human I have ever encountered cares for nature so deeply." he smiles, enjoying your surprised reaction.

"M-maybe y-you just haven't met the right o-ones." you stutter and mumble, now being lifted up by the powerful  being, tail still holding your chin up.