Who are you?

Your pov

I slowly fall asleep with Mia on my lap. I may have slept well last night but as always Mia wants to take a cat nap with me. She hasn't changed a bit. As I fall into a dreamless sleep a small hiss sounds from above me along with the sound of movement among the branches and leaves in the tree. But I was already asleep, to deep in sleep to care or worry.

No ones pov

Mia shifted slightly in her sleep as an all to familiar smell came closer and closer to the slumbering tiger and your form. He had been sleeping soundly in the new tree he had claimed as his home. But the sound of a rock falling woke him. He shifted to look towards the sound only to see something that made his heart stop. In the water you looked around for the source of the sound to only find out it's a bird, but it was you. The human he had bitten out of anger when transported to some kind of shelter. He never dreamed in a million years that you would be here of all places.

As you got out of the water he couldn't help but stare at you from afar. The way you smiled and how your wet clothes stuck to your body bought back so many good memories for him. The only good memories he had. But as soon as the tiger walked past her towards him he silently hissed in anger and hatred. He always despised that tiger, always dragging you away some how. You followed and sat down beneath him, leaning against the trunk of the tree with Mia's head on your lap.

"That stupid tiger." He thought angrily as you started to pet her head lovingly. "Always trying to have y/n all to herself." His tongue flicked out his mouth quickly, showing he was mad, annoyed and any other way to say irritated. Old memories of the large cats always made him this way.

His mood changed immediately as you gave a small yawn, making his worry's melt away and longing to get you away from Mia stronger. Your yawn was like a kittens. "So cute~" He thought as you slowly drifted into sleep, soon followed by the stupid tiger.

Hissing happily he slowly shifts his body towards you, sleeping soundly and unaware of the dangerous predator eyeing you with a mischievous glint in his eyes. He slithered so that his tail was still raped around a branch, holding him securely as his head moved so that he was looking at your face, upside down. Admiring you for a second he looked towards the tiger. 

Carefully he moves her off your lap, not waking her, and then starts t rap his coils around your body. He relished in the feeling of your soft skin and amazing smell. Slowly he bought you up into the branches of the tree to properly encase you in his coils. Starting by raping the very bottom of his coils around your ankles then around your thighs, waist and chest, causing to to shift at the feeling of him squeezing you a little tightly. you could still breath easily but the way he made it was so that you can't escape, so he could have you all to himself, with Mia clawing at the bottom of the tree trying to get you back.

"Take that tiger." He thought smugly, hissing in triumph. Then he sees two of the strange half snake creatures that live on this land. But his attention was quickly drawn back to you, seeing your eyes begin to slowly open.

Your pov

Groaning sleepily I slowly open my eyes. Only to come face to face with the boa constrictor's face that I used to work with.

"KAA!" I yell. He raps a coil around my mouth before I can say anything else and looks at me happily. He moves closer and starts nuzzling me with his head against me cheek. He tightens the coils around my body slightly -his way of a hug- keeping my arms by my sides so I can't push him away.