A talking snake

No ones pov

You stand there awkwardly, all optics on you. They were all shocked at Prowl's statement. How could this human be the someone that made the delectable pancakes? It was highly unlikely and yet there you were, staring at prowl with a nervous yet happy smile.

"uh ... yes I'm y/n." you say shyly. No matter how tough she could act she still sometimes felt a little shy when meeting new people, especially if they are staring at her ..... and if their giant snakeformers. You saw the one that spoke smile warmly at you. It made you feel a lot better and you gained some of your confidence back. This clearly showed as your posture straitened and a relaxed smile replaced the last.

Optimus was glad that Prowl had spoken, the tension was too thick for his liking -still is- and the way that you were acting shocked him a bit. He didn't take you as the person to be shy ...... then again with a few dozen optics on you he guessed it was normal.

Prowl is still a lot taller than you so he has to crouch down in order to be eye level with you. "It's very nice to meet you." He said calmly. "Same here." you say confidently. Prowl chuckles at your sudden change in personality, earning a playful eye role from you. "My name is Prowl. I am part of Optimus' team." He say. You nod and hold out your hand which he gladly. 

"Nice to know at least one human has some manners." Ratchet mumbles to himself. He comes closer to you. "Ratchet. Medic of the team." He says bluntly. You smile and shake his hand as well, he was a bit surprised at your strong grip.

Bumblebee was pretty much having a mental breakdown seeing you. He could finally meet you in person- and not having to spy on you. Well you had only been here for about a day but he never expected it so soon.

Ultra Magnus suddenly comes forward and places a servo on your shoulder. "Autobots as you know this is y/n. She is one of the humans that have recently been transported here." you received a glare from a certain stupid snake, *cough* Sentinal *cough*. "We have confirmed that they do not work with Brown, they were tricked to come here for reasons that are unclear. We do know that most of them have experience with caring for animals. Y/n has proven that."

"No offence Sir but how can you be so sure?" Jazz questions. you caught his interest as soon as he saw you. It's not that he or any of them didn't trust you but that they just needed to be sure. You took no offence from the question, completely understanding where they were coming from.

Optimus suddenly came forward and said "We all know about the aggressive boa constrictor that has recently made his home in the large tree by the river." Everyone nods their heads. He had really been causing a problem lately, a few of the new animals have. "Well-" he was cut off by a small lion cub jumping on top of you followed by a lion.

You yelped in shock as you were suddenly knocked to the ground by Zeus, who jumped into your arms. Followed by Aslan laying down on top of you.

Your po

"Zeus, Aslan? What are you two doing here?" I ask. But they just ignore me and try to cuddle closer. Of all the times. Sighing I try to push them off, but instead earn a growl from Aslan.

"Of all the times you guys do this to me." I sigh. Zeus just puts a paw on my face and lays down on my chest. He does the one thing that will make anyone just fall in love with him.