Hi Kaa

No ones pov

You knew as soon as she mentioned 4 snakes that they are the ones you used to work with. What bothered you though (along with a lot of other stuff about this strange woman) was how she said eastern coral snake.

It was with such venom and hatred, almost as though he is the strongest bane of her existence. So he may be a venomous snake, SO WHAT.

... Ok he is dangerous but when you get to know him he's a real softy.

Zioni can barely imagine you working with that type of snake. Lions, tigers and wolves are one thing but that snake. Yeah she is starting to wonder how a girl younger than her can be so calm about such dangerous creatures. 'Would make a good character in my book' she thought to herself

Ben ... yeah he doesn't think anything can surprise him anymore. [you sure about that]

Harry is just shocked beyond comprehension. It is a known fact that their venom can cause slurred speech, double vision, and muscular paralysis eventually leading to respiratory failure for humans. Their bites can't kill a human ... at least he thinks they can't. And you work with one. What animal can't you handle.

You saw them all staring in shock and confusion at you, giving an embarrassed chuckle in return.

"Did he do something again?" you ask nervously. He doesn't often attack, more just in self defence or as a last resort, but at times he could inflict damage onto anyone he pleases ... especially if said person grabs his tail.

Then woman stares at you with no emotion. She had looked into your files and had been intrigued with you at the mention of your said connection with animals. The ones of which you had the strongest bonds with were sent here for a reason. All had been given one of the successful products that they created and the snakes had taken the quickest and most drastic change. [although they are still unaware of the fact that all of them are now able to communicate easily]. And that boa had become too large for them to risk containing at the moment. He was large enough so that he could possibly swallow a entire human being whole (and he did) and they need every person they can get at this point.

They attempted to kill him but unfortunately he escaped into the jungle. They weren't going to waist precious resources on a pointless search so they gave up trying to kill him and let him live.

"Well it has bitten several of our workers. Thankfully all are alive but 3 are still under the affects of it's venom." she states.

-time skip-

Your pov

After that brief description on what he had done she lead us to a small area that had a building in it. The building was surrounded by a large amount of trees and covered with many vines and other vegetation, almost making it completely invisible.  It is a bit big, 2 storeys and many rooms. We weren't allowed to go into any of them but one door was slightly agar. What I saw made me want to cry.

A small baby monkey was trapped inside of a see through container barely big enough for his small body. The poor guy looked traumatised. But before I had the chance to say anything about it the woman who's name I can't remember lead us into a room containing all 4 of them!