The Game

A/N 
This is the chapter I've been waiting to write hehe
Also (Y/F/F) means you're favorite food.

I woke up for some reason. Or was like 5 in the morning. I tried to go back to sleep but I couldn't so I got up and got ready. I sat down in the Common room and relaxed. I waited until 6:20 to head down to the great hall.

I sat down and put (Y/F/F). I watched as other people started to fill the great hall. I looked at the teachers table and saw that all the professors were there. Weird I thought.

Then the head master stood up and said iM dOnE i QuIt ByE. WAIT WHAT CAN BE EVEN DO THAT. Everyone started to freak out and then Professor Dumbledore walked over to where the head master was until he apperated. He said Calm down I will be your new head master.

Nice I'm mute we have a new head master what's next we all are gonna play a huge game together. Since I am the new head master I want to play a muggle game. It's called hide and seek. If you don't know how to play it's simple you find a place to hide and someone will seek. So all the professors and I are going to be seekers the third second and first place winners will win a special prize.

Wow how did I predict that. Crazy. Dumbledore said ok partner up. I immediately grabbed Sevs hand. We both blushed madly. Then I thought wait where will we hide. Then I remember on the train one of the Gryffindor boys was talking about inheriting an invisibility cloak from his dad. I asked on parchment Lil what her password was but in a slick way ofc. And she spilled it and didn't realize. I dashed out the great hall and to the Gryffindor tower.

I wrote the password and the portrait swung open. I rushed to the boys dormitory and started going through the truck that said James Potter. I found it swung it on myself and ran out I put everything back to make sure he didn't notice. I ran back into the great hall  after putting it in my shirt. Sev asked me where I was and I wrote everything on the parchment then crumpled it up so no one knew our plan.

Ok begin Dumbledore said. We ran to the Room of requirement to put it on us and went to stand right next to the door of where the professors we're counting. The door swung open and the teachers rushed out to find us. After they left the hall we went into the room whet they were counting.

We went in a trunk but it was quite big big enough to fit the both of us but still cramped. We were squirming around and then I fell hitting his lips. We were both shocked I immediately mouthed an apology but then he kissed me back. I was amazing.

I started to melt into the kiss. We pulled away to get a breath of air. Y-you kissed me back I stuttered You like me he said y-yeah. Then we hear footsteps coming closer. And we were both quiet.

Professor Flitwick found us. Dang it. "Found you" he said tagging both of us. We smiled at him thanks we were getting hot in here. He smiled and escorted us out we sat at the tables which were full of already found people.

After a bit Dumbledore walked back up to his spot and said "Ok now to announce the winners. In third place James Potter and Lily Evans who will get 3 days at Hogsmeade and those days off. In second place Remus Lupin and Sirius Black who will get 1 week off for a trip to Hogsmeade. Now for First place these children will get 2 weeks to Hogsmeade (Y/N) (Y/L) and Severus Snape.

Everyone applauded while we looked at each other shocked. "They will start next week." We went to go sleep as tomorrow was Wednesday so we still had a few days left. We asked each professor for the next 2 weeks of homework so all night leading up to our trip we were doing the homework.

We handed it to them in Friday they were surprised and each told us we could have another surprise waiting for us when we got back. We were overjoyed. I can't wait until Sunday.