Christmas

A/N
I know everyone has a different birthday so I chose May 28, 1960.

I slowly opened my eyes. I was met with a closed pair. I yawned grabbing my wand to check the time. 6:08 Saturday December 25, 1971.

'Christmas!' I thought "Sev Remus wake up it's Christmas" I exclaimed. "What" Remus grumbled "It's Christmas" I said practically jumping b up and down.

"What time is it" Sev groaned "6:08" I said like it was nothing (I'm an early bird irl) "Come on" I whined. "Fine" Sev said rubbing his eyes.

We all got dressed "Aguamenti" I said splashing cold water all over their faces and laughing. "Okay okay we're up" Remus said shaking the water everywhere.

"What should we make today" I asked. "Naahah me and Remus will make the food you already made it twice. It's our turn." Sev said picking me up and setting me on the couch.

"Fine" I grumbled crossing my arms. "Don't worry we won't burn the house down" Remus said from the kitchen before we heard a kluttering of pans.

"I'm okay" he groaned. Me and Sev both laughed. I stood up and gave Sev a kiss. "Okay now you can go make breakfast." I said. "You're adorable (Y/N)" he said before walking off.

I sat there thinking getting lost in thought. Before I knew it "Breakfast is ready" I heard snapping me out of my thoughts. I walked into the kitchen.

I sat at the table as Sev gave me a dish with a heart pancake and strawberry syrup spilled across it. (Even though I can't even stand the smell of berries)

"You guys didn't really have to" I said as they sat down. "Anything for you" Sev said grabbing my hand. I scoot my chair closer to his dragging my plate with me.

We all finished eating. "That was delicious" I said finishing the last of it. "You couldn't have said it better" Remus said.

"I'm going to go wake up my mum/dad" I said getting up. "Mum/Dad" I said standing at his/her door "Wake up! It's Christmas!" "Coming" He/ She said walking to  the door.

I gave him/her a big hug as he/she opened the door. "Woah your squeezing the life out of me kid" he/ she said "Sorry" I said letting go.

"No one better have opened any presents" he/she joked. "Nope" I said following behind him/her. When we got downstairs Remus and Severus were waiting patiently on the couch.

"Present time" Mum/Dad said. We opened all our gifts. I got a bracelet from Remus, a rubik cube from my mum/dad, and a scrapbook from Severus. Severus got a potions kit from me, a book about herbology from Remus and a slytherin scarf from my mum/dad.

Remus got a book from me, a homemade blanket from Severus and a prank kit from my mum/dad. My mum/dad got a gold bracelet from me, a cookbook from Remus, and a watch from Severus.

"Thank you" we all said at the same time. We all looked through our stuff once more before preparing Christmas dinner. We had ham, collard gre ens, Mac and cheese, and garlic bread. It was amazing. (I don't know what you eat on Christmas but my family always this)

The ham was moist and flavorful, the collard greens were perfect as always, the Mac and cheese was cheesy and crisp, and the garlic bread was toasty and buttery.

"That was one of the best dinners I've ever had" Sev said "As always" I added yawning. "Thank you but why don't you three head to bed" mum/dad said.

"Okay" Remus said "Don't forget what's tomorrow" mum/dad reminded us. 'A full moon' I sighed mentally.We got up and went to the spare room. I crawled into my spot and feel asleep.(Which I'm about to do right now because it is 1:24 am)