Why?

A/N

I had to end the Hogsmeade trip with a bang. I was getting tired of writing ideas for what to do during the days so that's why I wasn't updating I was still writing just not on this story.

Immediately once I got out  of the hospital wing I went to the common room. I found my trunk and bag. I went through looking for a piece of parchment and a quill. I started to write to my mom/dad

Dear mom/dad,

        I was bit by a werewolf. I'm sure you already know but I thought I might mention it. Also I was told we are born-wolves. I'm off to go to the library to do research. Why? Why didn't you tell me. Well I'd better get started we can talk during winter break. 

Love your daughter,

(Y/N)

I was kind of mad he/she didn't tell me. I knew it was harsh but I didn't care. I got dressed in a oversized jacket, mittens, and a beanie. I started my walk up to the Owlery when I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around and saw Severus. "Hey Sev" I said I said continuing walking. He had a wide grin reaching from ear to ear. "You're back!" He said overjoyed and giving me a huge bear hug. "You're....going to.....kill....me" I managed. "Sorry" he said letting go.

"(Y/N) here" he said handing me a folded piece of parchment. "Open it when you get back to the common room Its from someone you know" He then ran off. Hmmmm I thought weird. Before he left I remembered he had a little blush reaching across his face. Maybe he was that someone.

It wouldn't hurt to open it before right. I was about to open it until I remembered the letter in my hand. I ran up to the owlery and found my owl (O/N)(Owl Name) I gave him/her the letter. "Mom/Dad" I told him/her and he/she flew off. Okay now to open this parchment Sev gave to me.

I slowly opened it just in case it threw confetti in my face as a prank. Instead it had a few words written in nice cursive handwriting it read: 

Dear (Y/N) 

I think you are beautiful, smart, funny, and brave. Please meet me at the astronomy tower after dinner.

Sending love,

Anonymous

This was definitely Remus' handwriting. My heart leaped with joy but then sank realizing it wasn't from Severus. Maybe it was for the best I mean the wording sounded like Sev but the handwriting was Rem's. I was so confused and angry. I went back to the common room and saw Severus studying. 

I felt like begging him to tell me who it's from, but then he'd know I disobeyed. I decided to go up to the girls beds and act like I was reading it. Instead I just studied it. I went back down to talk to Sev. "Do you know who's its from?" I asked walking down the steps. "They told me not to tell" He said head still stuck in his book. "Please~" I begged. "No" he said finally looking at me and shutting his book. 

I went over and sat on his lap. "Just tell me" I whined seeing the blush arising onto his face. I leaned onto his chest and looked up with puppy eyes. "N-no" He said. "Fine" I said about to get off his lap. "Stay" he commanded. I looked at him surprised. but leaned back onto his chest and read with him. 

"You're adorable" he said closing the book and looking down at me. I nuzzled closer to him and looked up at him. His black eyes were perfect. He felt perfect. He was perfect. We started to lean in for a kiss. "Get a room you two" said Narcissa who just came in with Lucius.  We blushed and went back to reading his book.

Dinner came fast and I was kind of sad because the way we were was perfect. I was literally in my crush's lap reading his book with him and about to kiss him. I kind of wanted to skip the astronomy tower to hang out with Severus. I decided that that would be too rude, he literally thinks he cursed me. I thought it was actually cool, but he said it was painful and you couldn't do anything about what you did. Sometimes you could see but couldn't control, talk but knock no sense into wolf. 

I sat down with Severus in the great hall. I ate (F/D)(Favourite Dinner) and Sev ate roasted turkey and mashed potatoes. "You are dismissed" I heard Dumbledore say the food all disappeared. I was sad because I had to leave Sev. I turned around to say bye but didn't see him. My eyes darted around the great hall and I saw him getting mad at Remus.

I walked over to ask what was wrong. Severus stormed off before I got there. I went over and asked Remus what happened. "I told him about our...kiss in Hogsmeade and he got mad" he said a blush appearing on his face. I wanted to stay and comfort him but I knew I'd see him in a little.

I started to head over to the grand tower. I started to walk up the stairs I saw someone pacing back and forth. Somehow Remus got here before me, but then again the halls were crowded he could have ran through. "Hey" I said finally reaching the top. I watched as two perfectly black eyes peered into mine.

"You're actually came" said Severus embracing me in a hug. "Why did you want me here" I asked confused. Instead of a response I felt a warm pair of lips pushing against mine.  Two hands grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. Severus was kissing me I felt the joy rushing through my body. We pulled away catching our breath. "(Y/N) will you be my girlfriend?"  He asked me looking into my (E/C) eyes.

I just kissed him back and deepened the kiss. He was amazing, his lips his mouth, him everything about him was amazingly perfect. "I'll take that as a yes" he said pulling away. I hugged him. "Of course" I said a smile stretched across my face. We looked up at the stars together pointing out different constellations. 

We finally headed down to the common room. We walked into Narcissa and Lucius snogging. "Get a room you two" I said getting pay back for earlier. They were blushing madly as Severus was laughing uncontrollably. He grabbed my waist pulling me closely and giving me a good night kiss. "See you in the morning darling" he said to me. I blushed. 

After I got dressed and laid down in bed I heard a whisper. "Tell me all about it" It was Narcissa she must've been listening. I told her every little detail. It was about two in the morning before we stopped. Narcissa could stay up all night and day without any rest.(Just like me irl)

A/N

I thought I'd spice things up a little. Don't worry there will be more >:)