Sore II

A/N

My 3 year old sister was watching our cat climb a tree today when a painting fell on her head. She has  small gash on her head now but she's fine. We can't take her to the hospital because she doesn't have any insurance. Like I said she's fine now but I feel like I need to tell someone so yeah. Also sorry this is so short I can add it to the first part.

I woke up to Remus waking me and Sev up for dinner. I looked to my side and saw Sev asleep but it seemed like he was disturbed, a nightmare probably. 

I sat up and  watched him for a few seconds before he moved groaning. "Sev" I said shaking him lightly. He sat up straight breathing heavily and eyes wide open. "Are you okay" I asked startled. 

He relaxed closing his eyes and sighed. "Just a dream" he muttered. I rubbed his back trying to calm him down. "You want to talk about it" I asked. 

He shook his head "Later" was the only thing he said before getting up and heading to the kitchen. I sighed following after him. We ate in silence mostly because we were tired, sore or both. 

After dinner Remus and mum/dad went to bed. I refused saying I had to brush my teeth and get my pajamas on. I walked out of the bathroom teeth brushed and pajamas on. 

Someone grabbed me and pulled me into the closet. "Don't scream" whispered a voice I knew belonged to Sev. "You scared the shit out of me" I whispered back. 

"Sorry I just wanted to tell you about my dream without anyone else listening" he sighed sitting down. "Promise you'll always love me" he asked which made me a little nervous. "Always" I whispered 

"I had a dream about you and me..." he whispered "A bad one and my dad was" at this point I could see a few tears roll down his cheek. "Hey hey hey it's okay" I whispered sitting next to him.

 I let him put his head in my lap as he quietly sobbed. I was stroking his head with my thumb. His sobbing started to get quieter and quieter. He lift his head up looking at me. 

"Thank you" he said grabbing me into a big hug. We pulled away from each other just enough to have our hands still wrapped around each other. 

One of my hands traveled to his cheek while the other went to his neck. I leaned in kissing him slowly but passionately.  I pulled away "It'll be okay" I whispered 

"We go back to Hogwarts in two day." He nodded standing up and reaching his hand out for me to take. I grabbed as he pulled me up. We interlocked fingers and left the closet.

 We went to the spare room and snuggled up in our spots still holding hands. I scoot closer to him and gave him a small good night kiss. "Good night" he whispered so softly that I almost couldn't hear it. " 'Night" I whispered back drifting off to sleep