Hogwarts

I woke up and saw Severus laying next to me sleeping peacefully. Today we have to go back to Hogwarts. I sighed. I crawled on top of Sev. "Sev wake up" I said.

He groaned and opened his eyes. "We're going back to Hogwarts today" I said he just stared at me with his now amber eyes blushing.

I realized what position we were in and crawled off blushing. "Sorry" I mumbled. "Also your eyes are amber." He looked shocked.

"R-really" he asked. "Yeah is everything okay" I asked. He just gave me a long deep kiss. "Are you okay" I asked again. "Yeah" he said happily getting up.

I sighed getting up along with him. I put on my clothes while he went to the bathroom. He came in with a huge smile. I slipped on my shoes "Mind telling me what's going on" I asked a bit worried.

"James and Sirius left for Christmas right" he asked "Yeah why" I was more confused. "Okay -if we leave Remus with them- I'll tell you on the train." He said

"Speaking of train if we don't catch ours we won't be going back to Hogwarts." I woke up mum/dad while Sev got Remus up.  We all had a quick breakfast and drove down to King's Cross.

"You three be safe and don't get into trouble" mum/dad called after we grabbed our bags. I gave him/her a thumbs up to show we were fine.

We ran down to platform 9 and 10. "Let's go" I said running through the wall and onto platform 9 3/4. Sev and Remus quickly followed after.

We all ran on as the train was about to start moving. Sev made sure we found James, Sirius, and surprisingly Lily. We all sat down but it was crowded.

"I'll go" Sev said  getting up "I'm going to go after him" I said excusing myself. I ran after him. He was 4 compartments down from where they were. After I sat down he locked the door and put down the blinds.

"I'm going to tell you about the curse. I was cursed when I was going as you know and so my eyes change colours as you know. Blue means I'm sad and or depressed. Green means I'm happy. Brown means And amber means I'm-I'm" he said he muttered the last part and blushed.

"Amber means what" I asked "In love" he said blushing even harder. I was frozen 'H-he loves me' I asked to myself. He was looking down and sighing.

I sat down next to him and pulled his head up. "I love you too" I said kissing him. He pulled away and smiled. "You want to go join door others" I asked. "No I'm good right here" he said.

We heard a knock at the door I figured it was the rest of the group coming to tease us. I rolled up the blinds and saw the witch trolley

"Anything from the trolley dears" she asked. "No thank you" I said "But take this" I handed her 15 galleons. "Thank you she said smiling.

After she left I sat down resting my head on Sev's shoulder. We stayed like this until the train came to a stop. I looked out the window. "We're here" I said.

We interlocked fingers and got off the train. We sat down in the carriages and had one by ourselves. "Want to bug Narcissa and Lucius when we get to the common room" I asked.

"Sure I bet their snogging on the couch right now" I giggled "Like we weren't" We both laughed for a bit. I stared at the beautiful castle. "Let's go" Sev said before he helped me out.

We ran to the slytherin common room. Before we went in we whispered the password and slowly opened the painting. Like we expected they were snogging on the couch.

We watched them while waiting for the right moment to surprise them. Things started to get a bit heated. Sev cleared his throat. They clambered off each other and looked at us blushing.