On Track

A/N
This is a short chapter I know sorry

I walked out of the compartment and walked up to the front of the train. I knocked on the closed door and heard someone stumbling around and the door click open. The person had their hat backwards. "Yes" they yawned.

"Uhh when are we going to leave" I asked. "Oh sorry right now ma'am" they said. I thanked them and walked back to our compartment. "What'd the driver say" Remus asked.

"I think they were sleeping" I giggled. "Oh" he said chuckling. I sighed and looked out the window as the train started to move. I fell asleep on the window thinking about mum/dad. I was woke up by the train coming to a stop.

I looked out and saw Kings Cross ahead with parents waiting for their kids to get off. "Remus, Severus" I said shaking them awake. Remus' eyes shot open. He looked around frantically and called down when he saw it was me.

I watched as Severus' eyes blinked awake gracefully. "Okay now your both up come on" I said pulling them both up to their feet. They both groaned. I pulled them out of the compartment and onto the platform.

I smiled as I saw my mum/dad and ran over. I gave her/him a big hug. "I missed you" I said "Me too sweetheart" she/he said. I let go and walked back over to Remus and Severus.

"Mum/Dad this is Remus and Severus my friends. Remus Severus this is my mum/dad" I said they all shook hands and I was overjoyed. I pulled them into a group hug and smiled.

"I love you all" I said. We walked into an alley and we apperated to the front of my house.