Owls

I boarded the Hogwarts Express for the last time this year. I sighed as I sat down Sev and Rem following behind. I was glad Remus had decided to leave that mutt(No offence to anyone).

Sirius had always been bad in the back of my head but I ignored it. Rem always seemed depressed after that.

I worried about him a lot. I know how he took losing Sirius and with his lycanthropy, it was hard for him. Sev and I took Remus under our wing and now he even was a Slytherin.

                                           ~•Flashback•~

We all walked into Dumbledore's office hoping to speak with him. "Hello, you three" Dumbledore said sitting at his desk scribbling something on a scroll.

He finished it and gave it to an owl who flew off with it. "Sit down," he said gesturing us to sit. We of course obeyed. "So Professor we were wondering if we could try and...resort, Remus," I asked.

"Hm," he hummed "Quite an interesting request okay not sure if the sitting hat will change its mind but okay" I wanted to scream and start dancing around the place but instead I smiled.

He took the sorting hat off a shelf and set it on Remus' head. I could only hear bits of it talking. "Hm...had...before...was gryffindor...change...hm peculiar...yes...not gryffindor...hufflepuff maybe...no hmmm...ravencl- no SLYTHERIN" It finally shouted out.

I couldn't help but smile he wouldn't have to deal with those idiots. I pulled him into a big hug as Dumbledore took the hat off. "You're going to be okay" I whispered into his ear.

He smiled too and Sev joined us making it a group hug. Dumbledore was smiling and handed Rem his Slytherin tie. "I will inform the other professors you are dismissed," Dumbledore said.

                                        ~•End of Flashback•~
I smiled at the achievement. Sev sat next to me and Rem was across from me. Remus had fallen asleep leaning against the window. Sev was reading a book about transfiguration.

I watched as Hogwarts got smaller and smaller until I couldn't see it anymore. I got bored after a bit and decide to sleep. I leaned my head on Sev's shoulder making him jump a little.

I giggled at his reaction "Merlin y/n you scared me" he said setting the book aside. He brushed the hair out of my face and kissed my forehead. I smiled and leaned up and brushed my lips against his.

He smiled and kissed me back. I felt like I could kiss him for hours but if Remus woke up he wouldn't be too happy, so I pulled away and went back to leaning my head on his shoulder.

                                           ~•Flashback•~

Sev and I were talking when I interrupted him with a kiss. He pulled me closer to him as I wrapped my arms around his neck. I felt him wrap his arms around my waist. He pulled away for a breath. 

He kissed me again and pull me onto him. "Would you two not snog in front of me?" Asked a voice from atop the stairs. 

I pulled away from Sev and saw Remus standing there with crossed arms. "Sorry," I said blushing and climbing off of Sev. He sighed and sat down at the couch across from us. 

He had his elbow on his knee and hand on his forehead. "Remus we're sorry is there anything we could do to make up," I asked knowing he probably felt lonely 

"I'm running low on chocolate," he said. I knew it was his cure for like everything. Merlin, he loved chocolate so much that he probably would marry it.