Home Sweet Home

I smiled taking in the familiar scent. I grabbed Remus and Severus and ran up to my room. We all sat down on my bed and talked. "I made cookies" my mum/dad coming in holding a plastic tray.

It was a horrible muggle tool but it was an effective one. They set it on the bed and left. I could hear him/her quietly squealing in his/her bedroom and was pretty sure Remus could too.

We exchanged a look and burst out laughing. Severus looked at us confused "My mum/dad was squealing in his/her room" I said between a fit of laughs. He burst out laughing too and we had to take a minute to calm down.

I grabbed 3 out of the 6 cookies on the tray. "Hey" said Sev taking one of the cookies. I stuck my lip out like a baby and whimpered. "Two" he said playfully yet stern "Fine" I said still sticking out my lip.

"Dinner" I heard my dad/mum call. We all ran downstairs and sat down "Wash up" he/she said. I groaned and ran to the bathroom. Remus and Severus came rushing after.

We all washed out hands and ran back to the table. Dad/Mum set down the food. "I didn't know what you two liked so I made a bit of everything" he/she said.

We all ate and talked. My dad/mum kept talking about embarrassing stories about me. "I don't know if this is the appropriate time but where will we go when we err transform" Remus asked.

"I'll show you when it's bright out" dad/mum said patting his shoulder. We finished eating and watched a movie. The whole time I was curled up in my Dad's/Mum's lap.

We got ready for bed and made a huge fort in the spare room I took up most of the room and we fell asleep on the comfortable blankets that were draped over the ground.