Day 14(Major time skip I know): (Y/N)!

A/N

This chapter is inspired by wolftali

"Mmmmm" I grumbled not wanting to get out of bed, but Sev woke me up saying he had somewhere special to show me. "Fine" I mumbled exhausted. "It's our last day so hurry up" he  called. I got up and put on the necklace like I had all week. I got dressed into jeans, a black shirt, and a grey jacket around my waist. We sat down at the same table we had all week it had two chairs and a flower enchanted to never die. 

"So where are we going" I asked. "Nah-ah-ah It's a surprise" He said with a smirk. "Please" I begged him. "I hate to reject that beautiful face of yours but since I have to just this once I will." He said. I started to blush madly. After realizing what he said he too started to blush. We got breakfast and we left to go to the place he was talking about.

We were at the edge of the Forbidden Forest. There were rocks along the side of it and we sat down staring at the snow-covered valleys ahead. I leaned on Severus' head and continued to stare. "I love it" I whispered to him breaking the silence. "I'm glad" he said. 

"I know what your patronus is." I said looking up into his black eyes. He looked down into my (E/C) eyes. "Well" he asked. "A spider. When we played charades I magically enchanted it so we would pull out our patronus'. Your a spider, Remus is obviously a werewolf, Sirius is a dog probably black, and I'm a snake." I told him. "You're so smart" he said before standing up and reaching for my hand. 

I took it and he started to dance with me. It was amazing. I almost slipped on the snow a few times but each time he caught me. I let him sit down while I practiced my technique. I walked over to sit back down when my foot fell into a hole tripping me. 

I felt something grab me before I fell all the way.  Sev had saved me. "(Y/N) are you alright" he asked with concern leaking into his voice. "I am thanks to you" I said helping him pull my clumsy self up. "Hey" I whispered over to him. "want to sneak into the Forbidden Forest for a bit" I whispered with a mischievous grin. "If your going I am" he said walking into the Forbidden Forest.

While we were walking we saw all sorts of magical creatures. "Hey you want to name all the creatures we see" I asked him. "Sure" he replied. "Hippogriff, fairies, werewolf, niffler" I heard Sev say. "Wait werewolf" I said "It's the middle of the- Oh my Merlin Sev it's dark out" I was petrified "Wait come on we have to get our stuff" Sev called to me but I couldn't get myself to move. 

I was staring face to face with a sandy coloured werewolf. "H-hey there buddy-" It growled.        "R-remus is that you" noticing the hair was the same colour as Remus'. It's head turned to the side as I said Remus. "Remus it's okay It's me (Y/N)" He looked at me with terror in his eyes. "Severus is going to get our stuff so it's just me." I said in a  whisper. He growled a bit after I said Severus

I could finally move but I didn't run instead I moved closer he scooted away scared he might hurt me. "Remus it's okay" I reassured him. I walked over and gave him a hug. His fur was the softest thing I'd ever felt. Severus came rushing back into the forest "(Y/N)! ITS OKAY I'LL SAVE YOU" He yelled at me. This angered Remus and you could tell he was no longer in control. "Remus!" I shouted "Its okay!" This did nothing he grabbed me and ran.

I felt multiple things brushing and hitting against me. "Remus you don't have to do this" I said in a calm voice. His wolf was still in charge. It growled as it set me down but pinned me against the rock. "No don't hurt her"  I heard Remus' voice scream. "NOOOO"  I heard as I felt something sting in my leg.  The last thing I heard was "Flipendo" and Remus' grip leave me.

I woke up to a pain in my leg. Severus was standing up talking to Dumbledore. While Remus was sitting in the chair next to my bed with his hand on my arm and head in the sheets. I used my other hand and grabbed his. His head shot up. He stood up immediately "I'm so sorry (Y/N). Please forgive me" He started to cry. "Remus its okay. It's not your fault. Your wolf lost control." I said. I sat up and gave him a hug. 

"Hello (Y/N)" Dumbledore said to me. "Professor, it's not his fault please don't expel him" I begged. "I would never expel him, he had no control. But you are a werewolf too now." He said "I'm sorry Professor" I said. "It's quite alright you come from a family of werewolves" He said patting my unharmed leg. "Wait I do?" I asked surprised. "Indeed your mom/dad is one you have control over yours since you are a born-wolf" he said

I had to take all this information in and do research but I decided to do that when my leg was better. Since Remus was weak from changing he stayed with me the whole time. "Remus" I whispered late one night. "Yeah (Y/N)" he replied. "Could you tell me about  born-wolves" I asked hoping he'd done something on it.

"Well It depends on what pack your apart of. The largest known is the Romanian Greywolves." He said looking up in the other bed. "They have the Alphas and Luna. The alpha is the leader of all the packs. A mate is very important to all wolves, very few actually meet theirs." He sighed an mumbled something about mates. 

"Remus if its too much to talk to me about you don't have to" I said with a worried expression. "Thanks (Y/N)" He said. He probably went through so much. I felt so sorry for him. I eventually fell asleep thinking of how my life will be now.