Hey, Babe! Hi, Sweetheart!

Klaus arrives in the kitchen to see his daughter eating cake while chatting with Lizzie and Josie

"Sweetheart? You ready to go?"

Hope looks up to see her father standing in the doorway and smiles. "Yeah, dad. Talk to you guys next time?"

"...Sure." Josie says with a small smile.

When Hope walks over to her father, he leads her out of the kitchen.

"You go on ahead. I would like to speak with Clarissa's daughters for a moment. I'll catch up with you

"Okay." She kisses his cheek before leaving.

He walks back into the kitchen, goes over to table and sits across from them.

"So you two are Lizzie and Josie Saltzman. Alaric's daughters?"

Lizzie smirks and leans on the table. "Yes and our mother is Clarissa Forbes. You know her pretty well, don't you?"

"We're old friends, your mother and I. But it's very surprising on how she ended up with not just someone who was her high school teacher but someone is so..."

"Old? Is that what you're trying to say?" Josie laughs. "That's funny coming from someone whose ancient."

"Oh... And to correct you but aren't you our mom's ex? You were more than friends until you hurt her." Lizzie says while grinning.

"How much do you know?"

"Everything... Oh you've got some frosting on your arm, let me get that for you." Lizzie grabs Klaus' arm and begins to siphon from him, causing him to screams out in pain. "How could you hurt an amazing woman like her? Do us all a favor and stay away from her."

The twins smile and leave the kitchen, leaving behind Klaus who groans in pain.

"Surprised you let me get away with that." Lizzie wraps her around Josie's shoulders.

"Don't get used to it. I only made that exception for Aunt Clary."

"Kinda fun, wasn't it? Did you see his face when we called her mom?" The twins laugh.

"Well, she has been our mother figure and auntie wasn't bothered by it."

After returning to the Mikaelson mansion, the family are sitting together in the living room.

"Did you have fun?"

"Yeah. Josie's nice and Lizzie seems okay but..."

"But what?"

The adults are suddenly become quiet, understanding why.

"It seemed like they didn't want to get to close to me."

"Dad, I think you have a chance of getting back together with Clarissa."

Klaus frowns and shakes his head. "Sweetheart, I don't there's a chance of that ever happening."