I'm Scared

You know what? I'm gonna give you all another chapter just for the otp here.

"Dad... I'm worried about mom and grandpa. Jolie's scream has everyone freaked out." Kaleb says.

"I know, son."

"...Is mom going to die? Will grandpa?" Kaleb asks fearfully.

Kai sensing the fear in his son's voice, immediately pulls him into a hug.

"Hey. Nothing is going to happen to either of them. We have a whole family filled with angels, demons and related to the big guy himself. There's nothing to worry about... Alright?"

Kai places his hand behind Kaleb's head, after hearing his son beginning to cry.

Clarissa and Jolie sit on the front porch's steps of the Forbes-Parker home.

"Aunt Clary, we have to tell them."

"There's nothing to tell them. The less people involved the better."

"But-"

"Jolie, I mean it. Do not tell your mom, Ariel or the others about your scream."

"But you know what it means for a banshee to scream! How can you ask me to lie to them?!" Jolie cries.

"I didn't ask to lie. I'm telling you not to tell them." Clarissa wipes away Jolie's tears. "I'm not going to die. I have no intention of letting my dad die either... I'll figure everything out. If it makes you feel any better, I do have a plan... Well more like a backup plan."

"...Mom is going to be so angry when she finds out."

"Yeah, I'll willingly suffer her wrath if it keeps you all safe." Clarissa kisses Jolie's forehead. "Now get back to your mom's old home... You guys will be leaving soon so you should get ready."

"...You'll be okay, right?"

"Of course. I have to stick around to still be your favorite aunt, don't I?"

"You'll always be my favorite aunt." Jolie says with a smile.

Clarissa walks into her and Kai's bedroom and sees him lying on their bed. She notices a white small box on the nightstand and she walks over to the bed with her arms crossed.

"What are you up to?" She asks with a raised eyebrow.

"You see that box? It's a cake box. Inside it is a chocolate oreo cake. So you're going to tell me what's going on and to help you relax, I'll feed you the scrumptious cake. Now get your midnight snack butt on this bed and cuddle with me."

"I'm not in the mood." She tells him before attempting to walk away.

"Come here." He grabs her hand and pulls her down to the bed, making her lie on top of him. "Now you're gonna talk to me. Other than Jolie's scream, what are you hiding from me?"

"Kai-"

"It started the day you and the twins came back home after talking to Klaus. You think that I wouldn't notice? Clarissa Adelaide Forbes-Parker... What's going on? Huh? Keeping it all bottled up like that is stressing you out and it's not good for either you or the baby... So talk to me."

"...Do you remember Father Kinley?"

"Yeah, the priest who tried to get Chloe to kill dad... Why?"

"I got a letter from him and it talked about another prophecy..."

"Do you still have the letter?"

"It's in my notebook, the one in the nightstand."

He opens the drawer from the nightstand and takes out the letter from her notebook. After taking a moment to read the letter, he rips it up.

"Kai!"

"...Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because I didn't want to worry you and... I'm scared." Her eyes glisten with tears. "More of what will happen to dad or you. What about the kids? I-"

"Shh..." He kisses her forehead and rubs her back. "...What else? I know there's more."

"Yesterday, I saw dad with Kinley at the grill." He gives her a confused look. "It turns out Kinley died because he was possessed by a demon. Now they know about me."

He lets out a small sigh. "Listen to me... I'm not going to let anyone hurt our family. You shouldn't be worrying either, you know why?" She looks up at him and he gives a smile. "You're Clarissa freaking Morningstar. The devil and his daughter are a force to be reckoned with. Remember what you did to your grandmother and Pierce?"

Her lips twitch in a small smile. "I beat both their asses."

He laughs. "See? You were able to go against one of the oldest people to ever exist and the world's first murderer. These are just some demons, so what's there to worry about? Screw the prophecy. You were able to stop one prophecy from happening, whose to say that you can't do it again?" He runs a finger down her cheek in a soft caress. "I'm here. All of us. We've got you and the old man."

She nods and sheds a tear, that he wipes away with his thumb.

"I love you."

"I love you too, baby... Come in, kids! I can hear Mattie and Kaleb scuffling out there!"

The door opens and the kids come inside, Charles closing the door behind them. They give their parents worried expressions.

"What's up?" Kai asks.

"...We just wanted to make sure that mom was okay." Charles says quietly.

Clarissa sits up and "Come here, my beautiful babies."

As the kids join their parents on the bed, Kai sits up to grab the cake box.

"Who wants cake?"

Flashforward

Charlotte has her hand raised, inflicting an aneurysm on Klaus and with the other hand, she keeps Hope and the Mikaelson siblings pinned to the wall.

"I'm sorry!"  Klaus screams in pain.

"You're sorry? What does apologizing do? Does it give me back my mother? Huh?! Can you give me back my mother?!" 

She continues her torture on Klaus, his pain and screams worsen. Hope and the Mikaelson shout at Charlotte to stop.

"Charlotte, please stop!" Hope begs.

"We can solve this another way!" Elijah shouts.

"SHUT UP! I'LL SEND YOU STRAIGHT TO HELL, KLAUS MIKAELSON!"

The windows shatter...

End of Flashforward

I'm just spoiling you all now, aren't I? I was even planning on updating again with this! This wasn't even planned and not the next chapter!😂 I don't know, I just kinda wanted to do something dedicated to our OTP here. Hope you all liked it.