Helping Others (Part II)

So before you all begin reading, let me explain what's been going on... 

First, I may have gotten distracted by many good wattpad stories again. I couldn't help myself!😂

Second, I published a new story called "The Mikaelson Prince", it's very different from my other TVD Universe stories, so go check that out.

Third, I've been taking a lot of breaks because I feel like I'm wearing myself out. Between my outside life and wattpad life, I feel like it's taking a lot out of me and it's making me want to take a break at some point. But not now! I'm still very determined to continue this story. So if you guys continue seeing less updates, I apologize.

"So you're telling me that a valkyrie child got away from you guys and made her way over here to Mystic Falls?" Clarissa asks Kenzi while lifting her shirt up so that Kendra can put the gel on her stomach.

"Yep and that's where I need your help in finding her. Someone mentioned that she was somewhere in Mystic Falls." 

"Alright. I'll call our little hunter for this task. By the way... How longer are you two going to keep glaring at each other?" Clarissa asks with an annoyed tone.

Kai and Kenzi stand on each side of Clarissa, hovering over her while glaring daggers at each other.

"Why are you here, Mackenzie?"

"Didn't I already explain? And don't call me that!"

"What I mean is, why do you have to be here?"

"Of course I would want to know the gender of my and Clarissa's second lovechild. Matilda was the first you know." Kenzi smugly smirks.

"Oh please! Mattie may be your goddaughter but she took after her grandfather in personality! She also got my looks and violent traits!" He retorts with a proud smile.

"Hey, Mattie. I get mommy or daddy calling you by your full name but that's whenever you get into big trouble. But why does Aunt Kenzi get to call you by your full name?" Kailee whispers.

"Because not only is she my godmother, she was the one who named me. But for my middle name, you know that mom and dad are the ones who named me after grandpa." Mattie whispers back while crouching down to her younger sister's height.

"...Why do you say that last part like it's something to be proud of, Kai?"

"You do realize that my family is filled of Forbes', Morningstars' and Parkers', right?"

Clarissa giggles. "He's not wrong."

Kenzi lets out a deep sigh. "If it hadn't been for you, Clary would have been mine... You do know that, don't you?"