Family Time

"Mom? As much as I enjoy our mother-son bonding that at times include corndogs, how much longer are you going to stay mad at dad?" Charles asks before taking another bite of his corndog

"It's only been four hours, he can suffer a bit." Clarissa grumbles. "He accused me of cheating on him!"

"So Lottie, Ellie and you didn't fly to Romania and have all the chocolate cakes they had?"

"Look it was mother-daughter bonding time, okay? You all know that Lottie and I have our chocolate cake obsession. Trixie wasn't able to go so it was the perfect opportunity to bring Ellie and show her other parts of the world! But your father accused me of cheating on him with the Amandine cake which I didn't have! I only ate the Joffre cake! I was completely faithful!" Clarissa whines.

"Mommy, eat your corndogs. Calm down, okay?" Kailee rubs her mother's stomach. "Charlie! I understand mommy's frustrations! Daddy got mad at me for growing an inch! He can suffer a bit longer!"

"Lee, you know how dad is about us growing up too fast. He literally cried the day I started growing facial hair. And mom? You and dad have such the weirdest relationship."

"What other couple are you going to find like us, huh?" Charles rolls his eyes at his mother's question. Clarissa glances outside and chuckles. "Uh oh, who pissed our Mini Devil off?"

Charles and Kaliee look outside the grill to see Mattie pulling off a tire of someone's car.

"Mattie, for devil's sake!" Charles grabs another corndog before leaving the grill.

"But mommy, you and grandpa did that once."

"Yeah for good reason though. Grandpa was trying to catch someone and when I did it, it was to save your Grandma Chloe."

"That bitch! What is she doing to my car?!" A young man yells while stomping his way over to the entrance.

"Sweetie, cover your ears."

"Okay, mommy."

Clarissa immediately stands up and quickly gets there before he does, blocking the young man from leaving.

"Uh, could you move-"

"Could you talk more politely? I'm older than you, dear." She crosses her arms and glares at the young man. "Now what's the problem you have with my daughter?"

"You're that bitch's mother?" He asks as he checks her out. "You look a little young to be her-"

"I'm too old for you and I know I have my charms and all but...the fact that you can see that I'm nine months pregnant and still have the audacity to be checking me out? And if you insult my daughter one more time, I will rip out your spine and beat you up with it." She snaps at him. "Now explain what the issue is."

He clears his throat and tries not to look frightened by her threat, then proceeds to explain what had happened.

"So you mean to tell me that you were hitting on my daughter, she told you off by telling you her number was 666 and then you insult her?" He nods. "Okay..." She goes to open the door and peak her head out. "Mini Devil? You do what you gotta do."