The Truth

"Enzo, are you ready?"

"I'm ready."

"Kol, are you ready?"

"I'm ready."

"...Let's do this."

The three men go to sit on the couch and Kai starts up the Fall Guys game. Their wives stand together with the arms crossed, shaking their heads.

"How did we marry such childish men?"

"Well your husbands are attractive and have accents but my husband is way more sexier, the better cook and very passionate."

"...I'm going to pretend I did not just hear you talk about my cousin that way." Ariel says after  closing her eyes.

"Hey, you're partially responsible for him and me of getting together. So you really don't get to whine about it."

They hear the front door open and close, then hear Kendra calling out for Clarissa.

"Cuz! Why are they three cars parked in front of your... No..." Kendra stops when she sees a grinning Caroline.

"Ken!" Caroline squeals and wraps her arms around Kendra's waist.

"Why must you be here?! Get off me!" Kendra tries to pry Caroline's arms off of her. "Stop hugging me!"

"Aww! Doesn't this remind you of Maze and Aunt Elle?" Ariel places her head on Clarissa's shoulder.

"Yeah..." Clarissa leans her head on Ariel's. "Aunt Maze would act like she couldn't stand mom but deep down she loved her... She would never say it though."

"...I miss her too."

"...Me too."

Kendra glares at a laughing Clarissa after arriving at the Salvatore school.

"Would you stop laughing already? It took like twenty minutes to pry her off of me!"

"Well you beat your mom's record. Sometimes it would take like forty minutes to get my mom off of Aunt Maze."

"Quite different with me. Your mother and I couldn't get enough of each other." Lucifer says as he approaches them.

"Eww! Grandpa could you please not!" Charlotte whines after she gets out of the car.

"Daddy, I missed you!" She squeals and hugs him. "And I'm going to pretend you did not just say that."

"Missed you too, my little devil. Also it's my job to torture you with the details of your mother and I. It's part of my job as your father. Sorry about that Lottie."

"What's so important that we had to be here, Uncle Luci?"

"Technically we had to come here anyway, cuz. We have work and Lottie came for Leon."