Date Night

"To be with Clarissa again."

Mattie snorts. "We know that's not happening."

Clarissa looks at Kendra and Alaric watching the scene. She pleads with her eyes to keep the other kids distracted. They both nod and she nods back in appreciation.

"What... What did you just do to me?"

"Wouldn't you like to know? Now listen here, pup." Klaus scowls at the nickname. "Leave my daughter alone and we won't have any problems."

Klaus' anger grows and takes a step forward towards Lucifer.

"Step away from my grandfather."

Charles steps in front of Lucifer as Klaus really pays attention to the boy's appearance having not done so the first time they met due to the shock of Clarissa's marriage and other children. He begins to notice the similarities in his appearance to himself. Elijah notices as well.

"Charles, right?"

"Correct."

"You shouldn't get involved when the adults are talking-"

"I'm giving you a little warning. You might have been able to do whatever you wanted back then but not now. Those times are over with. You're back in our town, so you follow our rules. Don't cause unnecessary drama. Don't threaten anyone to get what you want. Don't try to take the town under your control. And don't bring any old or new enemies here, you keep that shit outside of the town. If somebody I care about gets hurt or killed because of you or your family, you're going to wish you hadn't come back here."

"You dare try to order me? Threaten me?"

Clarissa stands up from her seat. "Watch it, Niklaus!"

"Brother, calm yourself!" Elijah tells Klaus, placing a hand on his shoulder.

Mattie now stands next to her brother and glares at Klaus. "You know there's a special section in hell reserved for bastards like you."

"What did you just say to me?"

"Did I stutter? Big bad puppy, you have three options. One, follow the rules and you get a bone for good behavior." Kai and Charlotte hold back their laughter but it makes Klaus even more angrier. "Two, get out of our town which I prefer you do but your daughter can stay and finish her education. And lastly three..." Gesturing to her mother and grandfather, "If you don't want to do either of the first two options, then you can make a good guard dog next to their thrones in hell."

"Are you two challenging me?"

"Niklaus, don't."

Charles smirks and wraps his arm around Mattie's shoulders. "You win some, you lose some... Except for us. We always win." He looks at Elijah. "So you're Elijah Mikaelson. The noble one whose always wearing the suit. Hmm... The suit part is right but noble? Not so much."

"Look we did not come here to fight. We just wanted to speak with Clarissa."

"Well, as you can see I'm spending time with my family before we were rudely interrupted. And honestly? I don't want to talk to either of you."

"Clary-"

"Don't call me that, Elijah! Only friends and family can call me by that name!" Clarissa snaps at him.

Elijah is hurt by Clarissa's words but does not let it show. "We're sorry to have disturbed you all. But Clarissa, we are going to have to talk at some point. Niklaus, let's go."

Elijah heads to the entrance and notices Klaus not following after him. Klaus continues staring at Charles, confused by the familiar feeling he has.