Your Guardian Angel

Sorry that this took so long! Would have gotten it done last week but it turned out to be longer than I originally thought!

Clarissa's outfit above and I hope I picked the right song for this!

And like I said in the previous chapter, this will continued to be based on Lucifer's Season 4 Finale!

Now get some tissues for this... You're going to need them.

Lucifer, currently in his devil face, grabs Klaus' neck and lifts him off the ground, slamming him against the wall of the alleyway of Mystic Grill

"HOW DARE YOU! MY DAUGHTER ALLOWED YOU TO COME BACK TO THIS TOWN DESPITE YOU WRETCHED ACTS TOWARDS HER! WELCOMED YOUR CHILD TO THE SCHOOL AND YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO GO BEHIND HER BACK, PLOTTING OUR DOWNFALLS?! I SHOULD END YOU RIGHT HERE AND NOW!"

"I know that I've made mistakes with Clarissa and that's on me. I've should have respected her decisions. So if you want to punish me to make yourself, go on ahead." Klaus breathes out.

Lucifer throws Klaus to the ground and goes to leave but stops for a moment. He turns back to Klaus. "Enjoy what time you have left with your daughter. Because whenever that day comes, there will be special section waiting just for you in Hell... It was made just for you."

Lucifer now stands with Chloe balcony of his penthouse at Lux.

"Lucifer...what are you saying? If you've settled the situation with the demons, isn't it over?"

"I'd say yes, Chloe, but I'd be lying. And... we both know I don't do that. Tonight we won, but we just plugged one hole in a very flimsy boat. In order to keep our grandchildren safe, I've already told the demons that I plan to return to my throne. If I don't, it's only a matter of time before they come back to Earth."

"So for how long? Like a couple... a couple of weeks or a month or-"

"Do you remember the original prophecy? When the devil walks the earth and finds his first love, evil shall be released... It was wrong. It always was. Eve was never my first love... It was Eleanor. If it hadn't been for that amazing woman, I never would have known what love felt like..." He takes a step forward and gently places a hand on her cheek, wiping away her tears with his thumb. "But you Chloe Decker-Morningstar? Are my last love. You made me a better person and for that I thank you."

"Lucifer... Please don't go." She cries.

He gives her a sad smile before kissing her. "Goodbye... I love you." He whispers before flying away.

Kai groans as he rubs the back of his neck. Once he opens his eyes, he sees Clarissa sitting on their bed next to him.