You're Breathtaking

Now this oneshot is going to be a little different! So pay close attention to this new character!

Clarissa walks into Lux and heads over to the bar, greeting Maze.

"Hi, Maze."

"Baby Luci, nice to see you back from your honeymoon. Your hubby learn any new tricks?"

"I am going to pretend that you did not just ask that."

Maze chuckles. "Bourbon, on the rocks?"

"You know me so well. And for vodka for Kai!"

"Where is he anyway?"

"He went to go get me a corndog after the day we had." Clarissa sighs. 

"What kind of mischief did your demon spawns have been up to? Because when I called your dad earlier, I'm pretty sure that I heard someone screaming in the background. And it wasn't the fun scream."

"Maze stop it. So the twins were well-behaved...but you know that depends on their mood. But Mattie, or should I call her Lucinda for this part?"

"Ooh! What happened?" Maze gives Clarissa her drink and leans over the bar.

"So Dan and Trixie stopped by... And the douche decided it was a good idea to insult my dad in front of Mattie..."

"And?"

"She may have gotten her hands on a hammer and tried hit him with it. When she kept missing, she decided to throw it at him and unfortunately, he dodged it."

"Unfortunately?" Maze laughs.

"What can I say? She did better than I did when handling that damn douche... I honestly wanted to get the flamethrower."

"Lucifer sat back and enjoyed the show, didn't he?" Maze smirks.

"Of course he did." Clarissa sighs.

"What about you and Kai?"

"We had our hands full with Kaleb."

"Anything get broken?"

"...Kaleb may have managed to break his nose. But douche had it coming."

"How did he manage to do that, isn't he two?"

"He's three and will be four this year, and you don't want to know."