𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚛𝚞𝚗.

"I'm so tired of this colour, Alex." -You told him looking at the living room's walls. -"Like REALLY tired."

"It isn't that bad..." -You looked at him with one raised eyebrow. -"Alright darlin', it's awful... We shouldn't have let Jamie help us with the colour."

"Poor thing, he was excited about it but it wasn't a good idea." -You giggled. -"You know what? I'm going to go buy enough paint and we will start painting, what do you think?" -Alex agreed.

Before leaving, you both talked about what colour you wanted for the walls, and finally decided to choose beige. You got into your car, and while you were on your way to buy the paint and brushes, Alex was at home preparing everything you needed.

• • •

About 45 minutes later you came back.
He had put some cardboards on the floor so it wouldn't get dirty and he changed his clothes as well; you did the same.

"Let's get started then." -Alex said grabbing one brush and handed you the other one.

You both were having fun as you painted. Talking and joking about everything.
You were concentrated painting around the switch and then you felt something wet on your cheek.

"Oh, no, you didn't." -You looked at him and he was smiling like an idiot, he already had a bit of paint over his face, God knows how he got it.

"What did I do? I don't know what you're talking about, love." -He tried to be serious but his smile was still there.

"Oh really? It must have been my imagination then... I thought you did something like this." -You painted all the left side of his face, from forehead to jaw. His mouth was a perfect 'O' now.

"Someone's a bit resentful, right? You better run now." -He ran after you and even though you tried to not get caught, soon he wrapped his arms around you and managed to sit on top of you. -"Now what, huh?"

"Please stop!" -He had his legs on both sides of your body, you couldn't even move your arms. He took a smaller brush and started approaching it slowly to your face. -"The paint is so bloody cold, Alex."

"Oh but I really want to draw something on that pretty face of yours." -He laughed and after two minutes trying to scape from him, you just let him do what he wanted. He wasn't going to let you go anyway. -"Alright, Van Gogh would be proud of me."

He got up and helped you get up. You looked at yourself in the mirror and laughed. He draw something like a heart, a star, a happy face and his name. -"I look good tho."

"You always do." -He said looking at you. You were to kiss him but when he was close enough, you rubbed your face onto his, so he would get some paint as well. -"HEY!"

"Now the two of us look good." -You both laughed and started painting again, but it didn't took a lot of time until you both were fighting again with your brushes.

_____________________________________________

Thank you to all of you who are reading and voting the chapters! I'm so happy.
I think this one's a bit shorter but I hope you enjoy it anyways.
🖤