𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚍, 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎.

Alex had a little break during his tour, so you both agreed on spending the day at the beach. It was the perfect weather for it.

You prepared all the things you needed: the towels, the beach umbrella, some food and drinks, sun cream...
Suddenly you felt two hands on your hips. You screamed and jumped, turning around with your hand on your chest. Your cat got scared and ran upstairs.

"Seriously, you really need to stop doing that." -You sighed, relaxing when you realised it was Alex. -"You even scared the cat."

He laughed. -"I can't help it, sorry love." -He kissed you. -"Why didn't you wait for me so I could help you?" -He asked leaving his bag on a chair.

"Don't worry, we can leave sooner this way." -You smiled and closed the bags. -"Now let's get changed!" -You grabbed his hand and he giggled at your excitement.

You chose a new black bikini you bought not long ago, short jeans and a white shirt. Alex was wearing a white shirt as well and a blue swimsuit. When you were ready, he took the bags and you both headed to the car.

You turned on the radio, fastened your seat belts and he started driving.

"I know a beach that tends to be nearly empty, it'll be nice there." -He says stopping in a red light. You noded looking at him and caressed his hand that was on the gear change.

With conversations about how the tour was going, how the lads were, jokes and how have you been during the past 20 days, you finally reached the beach. It was almost empty as he said, you could only see a family and a couple.

"See? it's almost for just the two of us." -He smiled and kissed your cheek.

"You're the best." -You told him opening the boot of the car.

"Oh darlin' I know." -He laughed and helped you with the bags again.

• • •

While he was busy with the beach umbrella, you took your clothes off and grabbed a drink, it was so hot and you were thirsty as hell. You looked at him while drinking because you felt his eyes on you. You raised an eyebrow.

Alex was looking you from head to toe. -"Wow, you're looking good."

"Oh, stop it." -You laughed, and drank a bit more.

"Why i've never seen this bikini before? You do look sexy." -This man. You had the most stupid grin on your face, and that made some water from your mouth fall on your chest. -"Oh darlin', don't do this to me." -He said looking at your chest.

You couldn't help it but giggle and blush.

"It's cute that after almost two years being together, you still blush like the very first day." -He took off his shirt and hugged you.

"You've never seen this bikini before because it's new, and i'm not blushing, it's just hot here." -You pulled away a bit to face him and winked. He smiled.

"Mmm, really? Let me help you with that, then." -And before you knew it, he had you in his arms.

"Alex no!" -He was getting closer to the water. -"I bet the water is bloody cold please, don't do it!"

He already had his feet on the water. It was indeed cold, but he played it cool. -"Nah, it's perfectly fine. Do you want to check it out?" -He almost fell because you were moving a lot.

"NO, I DON'T! I seriously don't want to." -You were trying to scape so bad.

"Oh well, sorry for you then." -He took a dip on the water, with you still in his arms so you were underwater as well.

You put your head out, trying to catch some air and glared at him. -"I seriously hate you so much right now. " -You coughed. -"Damn Alex, I even drank a bit of water."

He bursted out laughing, seeing you frowning and with your hair all over your face. -"You love me, and you know that." -He got closer and pulled your hair back and combed it running his fingers through it. -"Better." -He kissed the top of your nose, smiling.

• • •

Time passed, and after a while being swimming and having fun, you both sat under the umbrella, and started eating.

"You're red, love." -He said pointing at your face.

"Shite! the sun cream!" -You put your hand on your forehead and gasped. -"Oh god, it hurts."

"Well, it's a little bit late but let me put some cream on you." -He finished the last bite of his food and took the bottle, pouring some on his hand. He started rubbing it on your back first. It stung. -"You're going to have a rough night today darlin', you're as red as a prawn."

"Nice, my boyfriend just compared me with a prawn." -You giggled and he joined you.

"But you're like... the cutest prawn in the world." -He kissed the top of your head and sat in front of you again. He softly rubbed some more sun cream on your face. -"Alright, there you go."

"Thank you, love." -You kissed him and did the same with him after you finished eating. Then, he laid down and you sat on his butt, pouring some cream on his back, massaging him slowly.

"Oh God, you have no idea about how much I needed this." -He said.

"I know, that's why i'm doing it." -You laughed.

"No, not the massage. I mean... this, being the two of us together. I've been thinking about you every second since the tour started." -He managed to turn around, so you now were sitting on his hips.

He was specially beautiful today. His hair was in a mess and all wet, but you loved when it looked like that. His eyes were a bit narrowed because of the sun, but you could see the sparkle in them. His veiny hands on your thighs. His soft skin shinning because of the cream.

"I've missed you too, baby. So much." -You leaned down and kissed him, feeling his smile against your mouth.

_____________________________________________