𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗?

You were in your bed and your phone vibrated. You unlocked the screen and read the message.
"Hey y/n, you awake?" -It was from Alex.

"Yes, are you okay?" -You were impatiently waiting for his answer. It was 2:45am.

"No, can I come over?" -He finally said.

"Of course, i'll be waiting for you." -You went downstairs and waited for him on the couch. You were so concerned about what was going on that your sleepiness faded away. Finally you heard four slow knocks on the door. He always did that so you knew it was him. You opened the door.

Before you could even talk, he hugged you very tightly, and you hugged him back. You both stayed like that for a few minutes. Then you decided to talk.

"Come on Alex, let's go inside, you're cold." -You pulled away and grabbed his hand. You closed the door and sat with him on the couch. His eyes were a bit red, he looked like he had been crying. -"What's wrong Alex?"

He sighed. -"I-I hurted her. I told her I wouldn't and I did." -He bit his lower lip so it would stop shaking a bit. You held his hand. -"I didn't want to, I wanted e-everything to be alright but... but it couldn't." -He teared up.

"But what happened? What did you do?" -You looked at your hand holding his.

"I... I told her I fell in love with another person. I fucked up but... but it's the truth, a-and I can't do anything about it... I can't change my feelings." -He sobbed a bit. -"But I still feel like an arsehole for making her feel this way."

You pulled him closer to you. -"You're not an arsehole Alex... I think you did what you had to do. You can't decide what your heart wants." -He noded slowly. You wiped the tears that were on his cheeks. -"Wait for me here, i'll be right back."

You got up and made a tea for him. You thought it would make him feel a bit better, because it was warm and it was his favourite one. You came back with it and handed him the drink.

"Thank you so much y/n, you didn't have to." -He gave you a small smile.

"But I really wanted to." -You looked at him, who was taking a sip. -"The... the other person knows about this?"

He looked at you. -"What?"

You shrugged. -"You said you fell in love with another person... she knows about it?"

"Y-yeah, she does." -He looked down to his drink again.

"Well, and what did she say?" -You raised one eyebrow.

"W-well, she didn't give me an answer yet but... but she told me I can't decide what my heart wants... and that i'm not an arsehole." -He said.

"We both think the same thing, then." -You said, but he kept looking right into your eyes. -"What?"

He raised one eyebrow and looked down again.

Minutes later it suddenly it hit you. -"A-Alex? I am... I am the other person?" -You asked him.

He rubbed his whole face with his hands. -"Took your time to realise... Yes, y/n, it's you." -He said looking at his drink.

"Oh God Alex but... when did you... how... why didn't you...?" -Now you were nervous.

"Calm down, y/n." -He laughed a bit. -"I just... I've been with these thoughts for a while... but... but today i've had the guts to finally say what I feel, and fight for what I really want."

"Alex I..." -You were trying to find the right words.

"I just needed to get it off my chest, alright? ...if you don't feel the same just tell me. It's okay I-" -You interrupted him with a kiss. It catched him by surprise, but he followed the kiss soon. It was slow, full of love, desire. He had his hands on your hips and yours were around his neck, pulling him closer. You opened a bit your mouth, inviting his tongue to come in, and he did. After a while, you broke the kiss. -"Wow."

"Yeah." -You laughed. -"I've... i've been feeling things for you as well. I honestly don't know if they're as strong as your feelings right now but... there's something, indeed." -You pressed your forehead on his.

"Well... it would be my pleasure to find out, and make you feel the same way I do." -He smiled. You noded and he kissed you again.

______________________________________________

I feel like I have you thank you again for reading my stories! I never thought it'd have more than 400 reads, thank you so much.
Hope you enjoyed this one.
🖤