𝚃𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕.

You were with your eyes locked on your computer. You've been working for hours now. Your eyes hurting due to the screen, rubbing them with your hands.

Suddenly, you felt a soft cold wind, which you found weird because you had your door and windows closed, and it wasn't winter either, but you decided to just shrug it off.

After a short sigh, you kept typing when you started to feel somebody's presence. Turning around slowly, you jumped when you saw Alex quietly sitting on the bed, you didn't even saw him enter the room.

"What are you doing here, Alex?" -You half smiled. -"I thought you weren't home yet."

"I just came back." -He spoke softly.

"What did you do today? Everything ok?" -You asked putting your laptop aside, turning around to see him.

"Well, you could say a few things... 'appened." -He shrugged.

"What things?" -You asked with curiosity.

"You'll know what I mean soon." -He cleared his throat. -"But I need you to promise me summat."

"Sure, yeah." -You said raising one eyebrow.

"Promise me ya won't freak out."

"Okay, yeah." -You nodded slowly. -"I promise."

You could tell he was acting really weird since he got back home, but didn't know what was going on. You couldn't read his face properly. He looked a bit tired and weak, and got more pale each second that passed by.

"Are you sure you're feeling ok?"

"Can you check your phone?" -He asked softly, ignoring your question.

"Why?"

"Just do it."

"Alright..." -You searched for it in your pocket and unlocked the screen. He got up and stepped closer to you. You could feel the cold getting more intense, you frowned looking at him. Alex just nodded at your phone, making you look at it again.

You had your phone in silence, that's why you didn't notice you had several missed calls, messages and voicemails from everybody. Your heart was beating faster. You sighed trying to release some nervousness.

You finally went through the messages and opened one randomly. It was a friend of yours. Before you opened it you read:

"Please, tell me this is fake"

Your hands starting shaking slightly and opened the link to the news. You could swear your heart skipped some beats when you read the cover:

"Alex Turner dies in fatal traffic accident."

You started to feel dizzy as you kept looking at the sentence in front of your eyes. You read it over and over again, making sure you were reading properly. You couldn't even type on your phone due to your shaking hands.

"What kind of joke is this, Alex?" -You turned around, facing him. -"Do you think this is funny?"

"It isn't a joke, love." -He said with a really low voice. -"I couldn't tell you meself."

"Do you think I'm out of my mind? What the hell do you mean?" -You screamed, tears starting to create in the edge of your eyes.

"You promised me not to freak out." -He said calmly.

"How am I not going to freak out, God damn it!" -You felt like you couldn't breathe properly.

"Y/n, those news are real." -He looked down to the floor. -"That arsehole didn't stop at his red light and hit me car so hard and I..."

"You're fucking kidding me." -You whispered, interrupting him. You could feel your headache building up. -"Then why are... why are you here? HOW are you here?"

"I'm not... really here. If you know what I mean."

You shook your head slowly and put your hands on your temple. -"You trying to say you're a..."

He nodded. -"Didn't you feel so cold a while ago?"

"This cannot be happening." -You fell to the floor, laughing, refusing to think everything was real. You could hear Alex muttering "I'm sorry" over and over again. You grabbed your phone again and called Matt.

"Y/n" -His voice was hoarse and broken. -"I've called you a thousand times."

"Tell me it isn't real." -You said as your tears ran down your cheeks.

"I'm sorry." -You heard him crying. You looked up at Alex and he was even more pale than before, biting the inside of his cheek.

"Tell me this isn't real." -You were now crying, starting to believe everything.

"I'm sorry."

"Alex I- I need you, I can't live without you." -You couldn't even see properly, your tears making it all blurry.

"You can, love." -He stepped closer. -"I'm so fucking sorry for leaving like this."

"You can't leave, no you can't." -You kept crying like never before. He tried to grab your hands and they were like air, and cold as ice. Your eyes widened at the sensation.

"I'm sorry..." -He said calmly. -"I should go now."

"W-what? No Alex, please, stay with me." -You were sobbing. You tried to touch him again but failed.

"I have to, y/n. I'm so sorry." -You noticed his teary eyes. -"Just don't forget about me and remember I love you like I've never loved anyone before, alright?"

"Alex, please." -You begged.

"I love you." -You saw him fading away slowly until you couldn't see him anymore. He was gone.

"No!" -You yelled. -"ALEX!" -You screamed at the top of your lungs.

Your eyes flew open and your breathing was heavy. You looked around and tried to recognize where were you. It took you a few seconds to realise it was Alex's bedroom. It was still night.

"WHAT, WHAT?" -You heard a voice beside you, eyes opened like plates.

It was just a nightmare.

"Why were you screaming? You scared the shite out of me." -Alex said, and when he looked at you, he spoke again. -"Are you... crying?"

"I've- I've had a nightmare... I just-" -You said looking at him. You touched his face with your both hands. -"Are you really here?"

He half smiled. -"Of course I am 'ere, love. I'm not goin' anywhere."

"I dreamt you died and... it felt so real, you were a ghost and... Matt was crying..."- You didn't notice you were still silently crying.

"It was just a really bad dream, but I'm 'ere, darlin'." -He hugged you and caressed your hair. -"Let's go relax and sleep again, alright? but please, don't kill me again."

"I hope I don't anymore."- You sighed, hugging him tight. -"It was damn awful."

"I can imagine that." -He kissed your forehead. -"But you know you won't get rid of me that easily, huh?"

You both chuckled softly and fell asleep again. Alex didn't stop running his fingers through your hair, and leaving kisses on your temple every now and then. You didn't let go of his embrace in the entire night, and thankfully you didn't have any more nightmares.

________________________________

Well this was super weird, probably bad and random but I got the idea at 3:30am and I was like... why not????