𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕, 𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝.

You were at home waiting for Alex.

It started raining two hours ago and it didn't seem like it was going to stop soon. Alex had to come back on his motorbike, so all you could think about was that you didn't want him to get sick after that ride.

You were about to message him when you heard the keys opening the door. You were greeted with a soaking wet Alex; he looked like a puppy. Water dropping from his clothes, chin and hair, which was all over his face. You could notice he was shaking slightly.

"Oh my God, Alex." -You approached him. He was a bit pale. -"You're going to get sick."

"I'm okay, don't worry." -He said taking off his jacket, but he was sneezing a few seconds later. -"Well, maybe I am not." -His nose was kind of blocked.

You put your hands on his cheeks after you combed his hair back with your fingers. -"You're bloody cold. I'm going to prepare a bath for you."

"I can do it, don't-" -You put a finger on his lips.

"Shhh, just go for your clean clothes."

"Okay." -You started walking but he grabbed your hand. -"I love you." -He kissed your cheek and you smiled, looking at him going upstairs.

You prepared the bathroom so it would be as warm as possible when he went to take his bath. You noticed how his skin returned to his normal colour when he entered the room and felt the warmth on his face.

While he was there, you cooked soup for him. It's been a lot of time being together, and you knew it would help him feel better.

20 minutes later, he went downstairs and entered the kitchen, coughing. You walked up to him and put your hand on his forehead, he closed his eyes at your touch.

"I think you have fever." -You stroked his cheek before handing him his soup.

"Great, that's exactly what I wanted." -Sarcasm filled his words. He sighed and grabbed the bowl. -"Thank you, darling."

He went to the sofa and sat there, with his legs crossed. You didn't know how he did it, but he looked so cute when he was sick. Slightly frowning while he was eating his soup, maybe because it was too hot. His cute pyjamas; his hair all fluffy after washing it.

You smiled to yourself and grabbed a blanket, putting it around him. He looked at you smiling. He never said it but, as weird as it sounds, he kind of enjoyed being sick. All your attention was for him, he loved having you by his side all day, and the fact the wouldn't be able to go to his rehearsals and stay home with you instead made him so happy.

"Are you feeling a bit better?" -You asked sitting beside him.

"It's hard not to feel better with you taking care of me, baby." -Alex said and you smiled, resting your head on his shoulder, caressing his hair.

___________________________________________

This was way shorter than the last ones but anyways.
Hope you liked it.
😘🖤