𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚒𝚐 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚕?

At the cafeteria.

"WHAT?" -Alex exclaimed a bit loud.

"What's the big deal?" -You rolled your eyes. -"And don't scream, people are looking at us." -You said as you looked around.

"What's the big deal?! What do you mean you've NEVER seen Blade Runner?!" -He narrowed his eyes, grabbing his coffee. -"I knew you couldn't be that perfect, darlin'." -You snorted trying not to laugh.

Suddenly he raised his eyebrows and grabbed his phone. He started writing something as fast as he could, before he forgot what was in his mind. You smiled because you knew what that meant. When he had put his phone back in his pocket, you spoke.

"Had a new idea for a song, huh?" -You took a sip of your drink.

"Mm-hmm, exactly." -He smiled, but soon it faded. -"But don't you think I forgot about the film, we're watching it today."

"Aaaaalright." -You sighed and then giggled.

______________________________________________

At home.

You both decided to make some pasta for lunch. While you were finishing the carbonara sauce, Alex was preparing the film and setting the table.

You started eating and you got easily distracted by Alex. You looked at him; concentrated in the film as if it was the very first time he watched it, trying to eat his spaghetti without taking his eyes off the screen, his hair all fluffy. His m-

"If you don't eat that already and keep staring at me, your food will get cold, you know?" -He said smirking, you blushed.

"But you have sauce all over your mouth." -You laughed. You grabbed a napkin and handed it to him. He took it and cleaned his face.

"Just watch the film y/n, you're gonna miss the most important things." -You giggled again and started watching the film.

After lunch you both got more comfortable on the settee and cuddled. You looked over Alex and you noticed how his eyes were closing slowly, but he tried to keep them opened. You smiled seeing how he struggled to not fall asleep, but he failed right after you started running your hand through his hair.

You were feeling sleepy as well, and listening to Alex's relaxed breathing and lying your head on his chest, which was slowly going up and down didn't help, but you managed not to fall asleep. You watched the whole film because you knew how much he wanted you to watch it.

The film ended and you felt Alex moving beside you. He opened his eyes and looked at the TV. -"Oh, we fell asleep right?" -He asked with a raspy voice, rubbing his eyes.

"No babe, you fell asleep, I watched the film." -You kissed his cheek and he looked at you.

"Oh, really? and did you like it?" -His eyes brightened and a little smile appeared on his face.

You smiled at his cute reaction. -"Yeah, and you know what?" -He raised his eyebrows, waiting for you to continue. -"I loved it!"

"Of course you were going to love it!" -He said and kissed you on your lips.

_____________________________________________

Well this one was waaaaay shorter than the others and kind of random but yeah, the idea just came to my mind so here it is!
🖤