@𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚡𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚐𝚞𝚢

You came back home after going shopping, craving spending the rest of the day and night with Alex.

Right when you opened the door, you saw him with his mobile phone, which was something really sporadic. Alex was completely oblivious to your presence. It looked like he was having a blast... taking selfies?

Your eyebrows rose at the sight of him, and when he finally noticed you were standing in the door frame, he nervously put his hand down and sat up straight.

"Uhm eh, 'ello, I didn't hear ya." -He gave you a half smile, he was blushing slightly.

"Hey." -You said smiling. -"Can I believe my own eyes? Was Alex Turner using his mobile phone and taking selfies?" -You giggled amusingly.

"I- eh." -He stuttered, grinning. -"Yeah. I was bored and I managed to download two apps."

"Oh, wow, now that's weird." -You said, approaching him after you left the bags on the table, you heard chuckle. -"You must have been dying of boredom then."

"Very much, yeah." -He laughed. -"Look." -He invited you to sit next to him, patting his right side of the couch and you happily joined him.

"Ok show me what you got."

He looked at you raising one eyebrow. -"Oh, was that an indecent proposal?" -He asked, laughing while he scrolled down his phone.

"Shut up, Alex." -You laughed with him, punching him softly in his arm.

"Ok so these are the apps." -He showed you the phone's screen. -"Snapchat and... Instagram. I bet you know 'em already."

"I understand now the selfies." -You nodded.

"The filters are so damn hilarious." -He laughed alone, maybe because he remembered one specific filter that he found particularly funny. He opened Snapchat. -"Look at this one."

He selected one that basically deformed his whole face, making you both laugh uncontrollably. He didn't use any social media or these kind of apps, so you felt really lucky when you realized the moment you both were sharing.

"Put this one, please." -You leaned yourself on his shoulder and chose another one.

"What does this one do?" -He asked, staring at himself in the screen trying to see something new in his face.

"It just changes your voice, try it."

"Oh, alright." -He said and cleared his voice. He thought for a while about what he was going to say, and then started recording. -"I was payin' for me lunch the other week..."

He kept saying the whole ghost cookie story while you were trying your best not to burst out laughing, placing your hands over your mouth. He was trying to remain serious during the whole video as well, but he ended up smiled every now and then.

When he finished, you both finally started laughing loudly, and even more when you watched the video together. Hearing Alex with such a high pitched voice just made it a lot better.

"Fuck, I look good with this beard." -He said chuckling, checking his face in the screen after clicking on another filter. Sometimes he got so close that the filter disappeared. He would curse everytime that happened. -"Maybe I'll grow one after this, huh?"

"You'd look sexy, indeed." -You agreed.

"But you know what?"

"What?" -You looked at him with curiosity.

He moved the phone from his face to yours. -"You should grow it too, you look smokin' hot, darlin'."

"Holy shit, you're right." -You played along with him.

Suddenly you heard a sound, making you frown. You looked to your side and noticed Alex was pressing his lips trying not to laugh like if his life depended on it.

"Did you just take a photo of me with the beard, Alexander?"

"What? No no." -He bite the inside of his mouth.

"No my ass." -You laughed and grabbed his phone, walking around the living room trying to find the photo.

"Hey!" -He laughed following you. -"I demand ya to give me back me phone." -He crossed his arms.

"You did take the picture, you wanker." -You said when you found it. Then you clicked on your photo. You could hear him laugh behind you. -"How can I be so hot, though?"

"That's what I ask meself everyday, love."

You shook your head and gave him his phone back. -"You should use it as your background or something."

"Oh please, say no more." -You saw him touching the screen several times with a frown in his face. Then he shook the phone in your face, showing you his lockscreen. -"Done."

"You'll make people jealous." -You laughed, kissing his cheek. -"And you said you installed Instagram as well?"

"Huh yes, my username is..." -He checked his phone. -"alexbandguy"

You snorted. -"You serious?"

"Of course." -He smiled. -"But I don't really like this app."

"You don't like it or you don't understand how it works?" -You asked, placing your hands on your hips.

He looked at you. -"I don't like it because I don't know how it works." -He admitted. -"The only thing I could do was find your account and be delighted with your beauty." -He shrugged and let himself fall to the couch again.

"That's sweet of you." -You smiled and sat on his lap. Alex immediately wrapped his arms around your waist. -"Let me help you if you want."

He handed you his phone and you started explaining the basic things about the app. He was still hugging you from behind, his chin on your shoulder.

You knew he was never going to use this app, but he was paying attention to everything you were saying, so you just kept talking. Suddenly you felt his hand on top of yours, which was grabbing the phone.

"I appreciate how much effort ya put in tryin' to make me understand but..." -He took his phone again. -"I'm gonna delete it anyways. This is too much for me brain." -He stated and you both laughed.